Did Any1 whent to queue for iPhone 5?

No chance.

Meant for those in the 1%.

Anyway, not keen on and cannot afford the iPhone.

sorry, queuing for hours/days for new product/games/beancurd releases is absolutely one of the dumbest things to do with your time .... unless you are getting paid to do it

Last edited:
ed9119 said:
sorry, queuing for hours/days for new product/games releases is absolutely one of the dumbest things to do with your time ....

Some people no BF/GF so need these gadget to "pei" them Si they won't feel so lonely mah

Last edited:
[video=youtube;nf5-Prx19ZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf5-Prx19ZM[/video]

Why bother to queue...time to switch..:bsmilie:

sorry, queuing for hours/days for new product/games/beancurd releases is absolutely one of the dumbest things to do with your time .... unless you are getting paid to do it

They can spend the time usefully doing the Gundam Style while queuing for iPhone 5 like this guy on Singapore flyer: :)

[video=youtube;We6hRUlLIP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We6hRUlLIP0[/video]

Last edited:
nothing wrong with queuing...imho :)

just like some of us who are checking clubsnap forum on our mobile every other hour, it's beyond the comprehension of our spouses/partners.. :D

trd2970 said:

just like some of us who are checking clubsnap forum on our mobile every other hour, it's beyond the comprehension of our spouses/partners.. :D

I'm guilty of this

Maybe it's because Keichan is here?

Japanese-Chicks-Love-Apple-2.jpg

Fudgecakes said:
I'm guilty of this

Lol, too bad smartphones dont have "control-tab" for a quick flip to www.CNN.com or bloomsberg

Sion said:
Maybe it's because Keichan is here?

u know I'll become minced meat if keichan appears on my phone screen...lol

So true. Which is why I always preorder new products and get them to ship to my house. Why suffer when you can enjoy being at home and at the same time receive the same product.

tonyep said:
So true. Which is why I always preorder new products and get them to ship to my house. Why suffer when you can enjoy being at home and at the same time receive the same product.

Some ppl like the excitement of queueing for something, lol

bukit batok's M1, boh pian leh after buying camera no $$ to preorder on apple store so have to recontract, plus my iphone 4 dying liao. have to DIY an operation to keep it alive.

heheh . Switch to android! ;p

Sion said:
This happens in Geylang a lot. :bsmilie:

N ToTo stations.