Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG cool !! thanks for the update !!!
WHERE IS SCII already !!!!

Star Craft II is still in development, no release date yet... :(

Given that in Diablo 3, we can select the gender of the class, I wonder how will the female gender of the 'Monk' looks like .... :think:

Think they are targetting early next year for SC2. Heard they are still not up to scratch on developing the new battle.net 2.

Hope they do implement some form of LAN play. That's partly what made SC so good, playing against your local friends...

Think they are targetting early next year for SC2. Heard they are still not up to scratch on developing the new battle.net 2.

Hope they do implement some form of LAN play. That's partly what made SC so good, playing against your local friends...

So true about LAN play. Really hope they would come up with it!

I'm a fan of diablo as wel. Been waiting for it to release for quite some time already. Wahaha :bsmilie:

Me Me Me!!!!!!!!

Been "drooling" since I saw the preview! Woo hoo!
Probably won't be as good as WOW though, but....
<must not think of Wow>
<must not think of Wow>
<must not think of Wow>
<must not think of Wow>

LOL

new xpac out soon. how come alliance gets werewolves!!

we only get stinking goblins. :thumbsd:

Star Craft II is still in development, no release date yet... :(

Given that in Diablo 3, we can select the gender of the class, I wonder how will the female gender of the 'Monk' looks like .... :think:

u probably get this...

sister_act_001.jpg

Ermm... you remember incorrectly, Diablo 2 runs on Mac too. I know cos I replayed the whole of Diablo 2 (including the Act 5 expansion) on my Mac Mini just 8 months ago. ;)

oic.so will the new d3 be able to load on mac too?if so, i'll dump my pc rightaway.

it's been yawns since i switched it on....

oic.so will the new d3 be able to load on mac too?if so, i'll dump my pc rightaway.

it's been yawns since i switched it on....

Yep, they'll support macs.

The monk is so cool!

Dragon Age Origins should keep me busy until Diablo 3... but that's a long wait......:bheart:
nothing else really interesting these days aye... (monkey island?):sweat:

wow... so many people into Diablo 2/3....

I only played Diablo and that was many years back.

And Mac user playing Diablo 2?

I played diablo 2 until my CRT monitor up in flames. Oh well it was like 6+ yrs old anyway. Now my PC monitor is around same age (although more reputable brand than the first one) ... and if it also went up in flame if I play diablo 3 then confirm liao it is really demonic then I can upgrade to LCD. LOL.

I played diablo 2 until my CRT monitor up in flames. Oh well it was like 6+ yrs old anyway. Now my PC monitor is around same age (although more reputable brand than the first one) ... and if it also went up in flame if I play diablo 3 then confirm liao it is really demonic then I can upgrade to LCD. LOL.

Diablo unleash the ultimate flame...

LCD manufacturers should give free copies of Diablo 3 (dunno when then release) to people still using CRT... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.