Dhgate.com

AlongNaga

Jun 19, 2009
Tanjungpinang,Indonesia
Hi,everyone!!!has anyone bought anything at Www.Dhgate.com?or anyone know any of it?i'm thinking of buying some camera accesories there.it's much cheaper than ebay.just think of asking for opinion whether it's a secure site or not.
Thanks for any info in advance!!!!

Last edited:
It's a real company if thats what you are checking, and they are based in China. They use a secure payments engine so you should be fine using your CC online with them.

I have met up with their eCommerce team several times :) That said, I cannot vouch for the sellers.

HTH

SeldomHere

It's a real company if thats what you are checking, and they are based in China. They use a secure payments engine so you should be fine using your CC online with them.

I have met up with their eCommerce team several times :) That said, I cannot vouch for the sellers.

HTH

SeldomHere

Hei seldomhere.thanks a lot for the info.actually i had never bought anyhing from the internet except using itunes for apps.so a little bit afraid though.have to pay double catious here.
I thought its quite a secure site actually from its web.have to try understand bout the transaction more clearly.
If only someone bought something there can share some thoughts,then it would he so good.

the bulk of items listed are toys, clothes, electronics, car accessories, wigs, sunglasses etc etc etc

thread moved to Kopitiam

Last edited: