noob117

Oct 16, 2006
west

1/500
F-10
iso-400
focal length-55mm
auto contrast in PS

i took this photo to show the dew as it was the early morning sun and the angle of the light was juz right.

i would like the comments to be concerntrated on the composition.

nigel84

Mar 22, 2007
www.flickr.com
honestly speaking, i was only wondering, err ya, those are droplets of water on the leaf, have no attachment in my mind that it would be dew and neither do i have the very refreshing feeling in my mind after reading about it was dew on the leaf. Had i were you i would had included the leaf end instead of cropping it off. That would have a more interesting perspective on the pic. Best is that you are able to capture a drop of dew on the top of leaf, with the light gently illuminating from the drop of water...
Well, that my 2cents worth though...

noob117

Oct 16, 2006
west
honestly speaking, i was only wondering, err ya, those are droplets of water on the leaf, have no attachment in my mind that it would be dew and neither do i have the very refreshing feeling in my mind after reading about it was dew on the leaf. Had i were you i would had included the leaf end instead of cropping it off. That would have a more interesting perspective on the pic. Best is that you are able to capture a drop of dew on the top of leaf, with the light gently illuminating from the drop of water...
Well, that my 2cents worth though...
icic i will take ur comment of the composition into consideration.

thks
cheers

IceMocha

May 23, 2007
The Upper Room
Are they real dew or just water sprayed on the leaf?

There seem to be 2 light sources, then again, I'm not a pro, what do I know?

noob117

Oct 16, 2006
west
Are they real dew or just water sprayed on the leaf?

There seem to be 2 light sources, then again, I'm not a pro, what do I know?
real dew
i was on cameron highlands lots of dew :bsmilie:
there was only sun coming from the right no other light souce :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom