~ Devil in the house ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007
Sigh, a few shots I managed to take in the rain today. Didn't even manage a proper front shot.

Wow! Whose luxury car was dat? :D hee..

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
hey there... simply love your pictures...

perhaps u can share how u take those pictures? i m just a beginner...
I'm still very much learning too. #1 was taken with 2 strobes, but the setup was really done in a hurry coz it was raning and the security guard didn't look too happy :bsmilie:

The rest are taken in ambient light using my friend's 30D with kit lens. I really like the kit lens for closeup car photography. Cheap and versatile semi-macro capabilities with decent quality.

dfbread

Sep 19, 2004
eastern part of singapore
I'm still very much learning too. #1 was taken with 2 strobes, but the setup was really done in a hurry coz it was raning and the security guard didn't look too happy :bsmilie:

The rest are taken in ambient light using my friend's 30D with kit lens. I really like the kit lens for closeup car photography. Cheap and versatile semi-macro capabilities with decent quality.
Hey splutter, really appreciate your sharing your knowledge on photography. :)
30D is a neat camera for sure, but am very sure that your skills and keen eye makes up 95% of those well taken pictures ...

looking forward to seeing your pictures more often!!

aq12345

Nov 19, 2006
Haha...nice quatropotte (is that how you spell it?)
Anyway, that's an ironic car. A luxury sedan with F-1 pedal shift gear? No automatic? It's only until now which they started to make a semi automatic version:think:

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
Maseratis are lovely subjects.

Too bad most of the Biturbos are gone, their interior was as good, if not more "soulful" as the Quad. :thumbsup:

Nov 13, 2006
Haha...nice quatropotte (is that how you spell it?)
Anyway, that's an ironic car. A luxury sedan with F-1 pedal shift gear? No automatic? It's only until now which they started to make a semi automatic version:think:
you ignorant fool..that is a full automatic WITH a torque converter. semi automatics with flappy paddles have been around for a looooong time already.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
you ignorant fool..that is a full automatic WITH a torque converter. semi automatics with flappy paddles have been around for a looooong time already.
wow, nikolaiski, u dig a 1/2 year old thread to name someone a fool... personal vengence?

try to tone it down with the language part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom