Developing Negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trevor_Tan

Hi Everyone,
I may sound cheap but I still need to ask. As I normally take different exposure (+1.5, 0, -1.5) for a same scene. And normally it would mean that 40% of the photographs is wrongly expose. So is it possible to request the store to just develope the negative but don't print it on papers. If it is possible, how much would they charge?
As personnally I find it to be quite a waste of both my money and the papers. Another reason to do that is that I normally put the picture on web and for the really nice ones I normally keep High Res soft copy, Since I already bought a Neg Scanner, I don't really need the printout. And now I kind of running out of space to keep them the printout.
Thanks in advance to all who advice.

Trevor

Originally posted by Trevor_Tan
Hi Everyone,
I may sound cheap but I still need to ask. As I normally take different exposure (+1.5, 0, -1.5) for a same scene. And normally it would mean that 40% of the photographs is wrongly expose. So is it possible to request the store to just develope the negative but don't print it on papers. If it is possible, how much would they charge?
As personnally I find it to be quite a waste of both my money and the papers. Another reason to do that is that I normally put the picture on web and for the really nice ones I normally keep High Res soft copy, Since I already bought a Neg Scanner, I don't really need the printout. And now I kind of running out of space to keep them the printout.
Thanks in advance to all who advice.

Trevor

Shoot slides. Otherwise, develop only and scan yourself. In any case, slides will show exposure differences better.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.