Developing discount for Club Snap

Discount for develop & print. Good idea?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jervislim said:
Eh... how much discount uh?
$0.25 for a 4R if I print above 100?

well if u want 25cents/ piece... for 4R flim negatives or digital(no handling charges). go to No.1 color centre pte ltd blk 450 clementi ave 3 #01-285 S 120456. 1 roll undeveloped 36 negatives @10bucks. go in the mrn to develop. thats when they use fresh chemicals to develop.

acceptable for me.. well my parents wld not know the diff btw this shop and the pro shop i go at chinatown.haha or rather i use this as my " contact" sheets, if i need to blow it up, then i go to a pro shop.

hi guys... this method may work. esp when getting cards for everybody.. we will need to first gather everyone at a event.. which is BIG !! :bigeyes: imagine gathering 2000++ people in a place.... it will be totally chaotic and the media will then come in...

Maybe the so called "president" of the CS might wanna rent a school hall ? and invite everyone there and give a speech to tell everyone that there will be a card for everyone who is a CSer and of cuz will need to pay for a amount for the card and discounts.

the discounts can be made if u show to the shop (developer) your name list. as a prove on how many members u have. Fuji might accept such proposals esp the one in Tampines Mall and i know they give a 20% discount to all S.H.E Ambience Fan Club members... :think:

The cards can be mailed out systematically by the districts which the members will need to provide their Name. Nric, DoB, Residence.

After all have been done.. y not make C.S a recognised club in singapore ?? we Unveil the club and media reporters will start snapping us.. while we take out our cameras and snap them back.. hahahhahaha :bsmilie:

I know this can be discussed and it will work.. thats how it works for those Fan clubs in singapore.

Y not give it a try ? Imagine.. 2000++ people gathering at a spot... would it be juzt fun ?? all mingling and chatting .... hahaha. where everyone ... and i mean EVERYONE is here.....!!! whoaz..... imagine... its going to be BIG manz...... :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
hi guys... this method may work. esp when getting cards for everybody.. we will need to first gather everyone at a event.. which is BIG !! :bigeyes: imagine gathering 2000++ people in a place.... it will be totally chaotic and the media will then come in...

Maybe the so called "president" of the CS might wanna rent a school hall ? and invite everyone there and give a speech to tell everyone that there will be a card for everyone who is a CSer and of cuz will need to pay for a amount for the card and discounts.

the discounts can be made if u show to the shop (developer) your name list. as a prove on how many members u have. Fuji might accept such proposals esp the one in Tampines Mall and i know they give a 20% discount to all S.H.E Ambience Fan Club members... :think:

The cards can be mailed out systematically by the districts which the members will need to provide their Name. Nric, DoB, Residence.

After all have been done.. y not make C.S a recognised club in singapore ?? we Unveil the club and media reporters will start snapping us.. while we take out our cameras and snap them back.. hahahhahaha :bsmilie:

I know this can be discussed and it will work.. thats how it works for those Fan clubs in singapore.

Y not give it a try ? Imagine.. 2000++ people gathering at a spot... would it be juzt fun ?? all mingling and chatting .... hahaha. where everyone ... and i mean EVERYONE is here.....!!! whoaz..... imagine... its going to be BIG manz...... :thumbsup: :bsmilie:
Hi guys now ML (MIao Laan colour ctr) having holiday promotion 50 prints $0.30 with free 8R, I print more them 100pcs i even get another special discount,I told the shop i don't want 8r end up i got $0.25/pc very cheap :thumbsup: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

pantone said:
Hi guys now ML (MIao Laan colour ctr) having holiday promotion 50 prints $0.30 with free 8R, I print more them 100pcs i even get another special discount,I told the shop i don't want 8r end up i got $0.25/pc very cheap :thumbsup: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Steady lah brudder! :thumbsup:
Great news for me!

:lovegrin:

jervislim said:
:thumbsup: Steady lah brudder! :thumbsup:
Great news for me!

:lovegrin:
wheres this centre u mentioned ??? wanna go !!! haha .. but if wanna develope DX onli ? how much ?? den print indexes will do....

glennyong said:
wheres this centre u mentioned ??? wanna go !!! haha .. but if wanna develope DX onli ? how much ?? den print indexes will do....
ML (Miao Laan Colour Ctr) at Bukit Batok St 11 opp NTUC Blk 154 #01-302.

Well guys

I tot it would be a good idea to compile a list and set up a webpage for CS member to check the nearest and cheapest developing photo in town... well done, all of u are so fantastic that inspire me to speak to those shop that I frequent, would keep CS posted... anyone spoken to the boss of Photobug in Jurong East, he is a nice guy and print good pictures as well.

binbeto said:
I thank Bean becos he choose to talk to the boss abt it. Else this won't be happening for us.

Stanley and Joanne will get the benefit of better business. We will thank them when we get the photos. :)

Hi,

I read about article on Clubsnap Tee.

So I was thinking, how to prove that we are clubsnap members when we wanna develop photos at Stanley's shop?

Please Advise

Thanks!

Ong_23 said:
Hi,

I read about article on Clubsnap Tee.

So I was thinking, how to prove that we are clubsnap members when we wanna develop photos at Stanley's shop?

Please Advise

Thanks!

Wow! U dig up such an old thread. Not too sure if the offer still stands..

Just tell them U are from Clubsanp will do. No need t-short or wat.

Status
Not open for further replies.