developing black and white film

gtan

Jan 26, 2005
anyone can recommend cheap and good lab to develop b n w prints? thanks in advance

please read the stick threads in the same section, information is in there.

thread moved.

Thanks for the lead but if you're referring to analog film lab mentioned in one sticky then if you read the exchanges posted therein it should be reasonably clear why I would not touch them anymore with a ten foot pole

Thanks for the lead but if you're referring to analog film lab mentioned in one sticky then if you read the exchanges posted therein it should be reasonably clear why I would not touch them anymore with a ten foot pole

If you need B&W portrait print, I may be able to help...

If you need B&W portrait print, I may be able to help...

Great ! Could I have your email? We talk then

Why ? Their niche is E-6 rather than B/W but I have nothing but praise for them. The reality is that accidents will happen in any lab. The only question is how well the owners deal with it.

Why ? Their niche is E-6 rather than B/W but I have nothing but praise for them. The reality is that accidents will happen in any lab. The only question is how well the owners deal with it.

His loss I guess.

drbcng@gmail.com.
I prefer to see the negative before I accept the job to print.
Best is to provide a low resolution scan of the negative to my email.
I print B&W portrait with you around....You collect the negative immediately once I finished the print.
All my prints are done in 8x10 inch or 12x16 inch or 16x20 inch fibre plus simple IKEA framing
Be prepared to spend 3 hours. Printing is done on Sat and Sun.
Largest negative size is 4x5 inch. 8x10 inch negative possible as my new enlarger is 8x10 inch.
Price varies
thank you
boon

Last edited: