Develop B&W pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANK CHEN

Nov 20, 2003
singapore
Visit site
Hi! can someone share with me where can i develop my B&W pictures with excellent quality and reasonable price??

Thank you and have a good day.

upz

yes, i would like to know too

do it urself. hahaha

i think most people thinks that nothing beats the manual B&W.
But try AGFA's new dLab2 machine, there are two in Singapore.
One at Chinatown point and one at peninsula plaza. The one at peninsula (d2 Digital Centre) also belongs to Konota that's next to it.
They personally have a sample between a manual B&W and a digital B&W for you to see.
I know because.. I work there.. hahaz..

FRANK CHEN said:
Hi! can someone share with me where can i develop my B&W pictures with excellent quality and reasonable price??

Thank you and have a good day.

Unfortunately different people have different ideas what "excellent" and reasonable" means. The market is such that most prices will be very similar. Go to Ruby or Ron's and see if the black & white prints are up to your expectations, then talk about prices.

You may also like to consider what ben86 suggest by going the machine way. I may go there myself to have a look at the Agfa prints. I saw some machine B&W prints in Ruby. They are nice, but in my opinion, still a far way off from a traditional B&W print. The question therefore bomerang back to what you consider "excellent". To some, an excellent Hi-Fi system is an AIWA set. To others, well! I dread to imagine!

Status
Not open for further replies.