Departure at sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahrecover

Jul 12, 2005
woodlands
janrystar.deviantart.com
departure_at_sunrise_by_janrystar.jpg

:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:brilliant....flashed?? If boat nearer would be better??

that guy standing posture got problem, leg not straight enough :think:

:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:brilliant....flashed?? If boat nearer would be better??

looks more like aggressive dodging to me

personally i do not like the effect, it looks like the guy is a cardboard cutout that was placed there using photoshop, but that's me

but it is a great idea, and i think flash would solve this problem with careful planning

Very fake looking. Look like the guy has been montage in… scale of man against the pole seems wrong

looks more like aggressive dodging to me

personally i do not like the effect, it looks like the guy is a cardboard cutout that was placed there using photoshop, but that's me

but it is a great idea, and i think flash would solve this problem with careful planning

thanks man for your comment!
i purposely include the composite image of myself standing there as a dummy subject of focus. i think the sunrise and the bridge alone would be a boring composition.
could have done better with the editing next time.

Nice,i like this photo,it got a wow effect the first time i view it.:thumbsup:

it is the right scale. shot with a tripod.
it is a fake photograph.
photos edited and meant to be fake/surreal.

what do you mean it is fake?

is the person taken in another scene and juxtaposed on this photograph? or is it taken as such with further processing to alter the texture?

what do you mean it is fake?

is the person taken in another scene and juxtaposed on this photograph? or is it taken as such with further processing to alter the texture?

the person is shot in the same place but another shot and merged manually.

hope thats clear.

the person is shot in the same place but another shot and merged manually.

hope thats clear.

then that's multi-exposure, and a somewhat HDR technique. nothing "fake" about it. i like the rendering of tones and colors, as well as the composition. good shot + pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.