Delta 3200 processing-- need to pull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waileong

Deregistered
Feb 5, 2003
Visit site
According to the Ilford website, this film is actually a nominal "ISO 1000", it's marketed as 3200 because it can be pushed (without much loss of detail) to 3200. However, most pros recommend it be used at between 1250 and 1600.

Question is, if we send to a pro lab (eg Fotohub), do we need to tell them to pull the film to ISO 1600? I don't want to pay extra for pulling costs, and I don't want them to get the development wrong.

Any advice from those who have sent in this film for processing?

waileong said:
According to the Ilford website, this film is actually a nominal "ISO 1000", it's marketed as 3200 because it can be pushed (without much loss of detail) to 3200. However, most pros recommend it be used at between 1250 and 1600.

Question is, if we send to a pro lab (eg Fotohub), do we need to tell them to pull the film to ISO 1600? I don't want to pay extra for pulling costs, and I don't want them to get the development wrong.

Any advice from those who have sent in this film for processing?

Used the delta 3200 before and when sent it in to Ruby for processing, they told me that the film had to be push processed and had to pay for the pushing.

well, no choice
they have to charge for pull or push processing

they need to noe abt ur working ISO or u can just indicate on the film cartridge what ISO you shoot at

another option, u would have to compromise on the speed by shooting 1-2 stop over

Status
Not open for further replies.