Dell 24 inch LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachboy said:
upgrade to what ? PB

Thinking of the new G5 PM.
Make sure you have a table which is wide enough. Don't want to sit too close, as you will keep moving your eyes or head. Hope you know what I mean.

yuyt said:
Thinking of the new G5 PM.
Make sure you have a table which is wide enough. Don't want to sit too close, as you will keep moving your eyes or head. Hope you know what I mean.
thanks for the advice :)

I got mine recently for $1500 inclusive of shipping and GST.

Had trouble getting my DELL comp to display at 1920X1200. The installation CD sucks and is almost useless. The graphic card driver downloaded from Dell website doesn't work. Almost wanted to return the LCD. In the end, managed to download the latest driver from the graphic card website and it finally work.

Those who say that the DeLL 24 is as good as the APPLE 23" are just toking c*ck!
I'm really mislead by such claims and posts into purchasing the DELL.

NMSS_2 said:
i am looking for a replacement for my lcd. care to explain about why dell is not as good as apple?

Bro go for the ACD!
I saw them at ishop yesterday..
They r really super shiok & cool.. :bsmilie:

weekh said:

Had trouble getting my DELL comp to display at 1920X1200. The installation CD sucks and is almost useless. The graphic card driver downloaded from Dell website doesn't work. Almost wanted to return the LCD. In the end, managed to download the latest driver from the graphic card website and it finally work.

Those who say that the DeLL 24 is as good as the APPLE 23" are just toking c*ck!
why not really good ah ? but according to the review its the same panel as ADC

WoLoh said:
Bro go for the ACD!
I saw them at ishop yesterday..
They r really super shiok & cool.. :bsmilie:
just now at apply show at orchard .... really make me wana buy the display liau :angry:

weekh said:

So what's the difference?
I use Dell and Apple on a constant basis.
But I'm not too fussy.

Beachboy said:
why not really good ah ? but according to the review its the same panel as ADC

The apple offers better angle of view.

I got this dell 24". bought it at 1.5k. I also got the mother of all crt sony trinitron G420. Using ati x800. Now i lack is the damn camera and lense before i can do some serious photography and editing. Can't even find a place that sells my dream lense, so cannot buy my d200.

Status
Not open for further replies.