Delete past posts from Clubsnap

From what I know, you cannot delete any posts in Buy & Sell

Hi Moderators,

May I know how do I delete my past posts from Clubsnap?
Thanks.
notice most of your thread are in personal classified section, FYI,

Please note that it is ClubSNAP's policy that no edits nor deletes are allowed on any BnS threads. This is to ensure that no one can change details or disappear after a sale, to ensure integrity.

Please also note that writing your contact number in "words" does not help, because google search engine can read words and interpolate them into numbers.

If you are not comfortable with leaving your contact number on the internet, then do not leave your number on the BnS threads. List alternative contact methods like PM or email instead.

Your last post in CS, besides those on this thread, was on 22nd July 2015 WTS camera with kit lens. Curious to know what harassments on Clubsnap.
If from B&S threads, go in and locked all of them. That may minimize "harassmemnts"

Last edited:
I've been receiving lots of harassments on ClubSNAP. Is there anyway that Clubsnap can help?
from the statistic shows no one from ClubSNAP read your B&S threads recently.

BTW, there are some portals mirror the ClubSNAP B&S threads, so the people who contacted you may not from our members. That is something beyond our control.

if someone call you or text you regarding your items on sale, you can simply reply them items sold or just ignore it.

Only If the same person keep contacting you repeatedly, than that can classify as harassment, you can block the number from your phone, you also can contact your telco company to report harassment, or even report it to police if you wish to escalate the matter.

hope this help.

At least give us the options of changing or hiding our information after the thread is closed... google is indexing every single page of clubsnap and just a single search of our username or email addresses can be linked to whatever info we may have been posted in these forums... its a big inconvenience for us and telling us now "i told you so" doesn't really solve anything. As a hacker or spammer i need only type one single email and all the info i need would be in clubsnap... can you imaging that? Other forums and sales channels do not keep these posts for a reason.... they are a security threat!!! Please for petes sakes, instead of just saying "i told you so" help us to at least remove personal info out of those closed threads....

At least give us the options of changing or hiding our information after the thread is closed... google is indexing every single page of clubsnap and just a single search of our username or email addresses can be linked to whatever info we may have been posted in these forums... its a big inconvenience for us and telling us now "i told you so" doesn't really solve anything. As a hacker or spammer i need only type one single email and all the info i need would be in clubsnap... can you imaging that? Other forums and sales channels do not keep these posts for a reason.... they are a security threat!!! Please for petes sakes, instead of just saying "i told you so" help us to at least remove personal info out of those closed threads....

Personal info are placed in your post by your goodself. If you use the PM provided here in Clubsnap, no one would have got your other info.

Just exercise good judgement and care in your posts. Your profile can be edited.

Let me reiterate... saying "I told you so" is not a solution, profile changes mean nothing when all other info are indexed by google... all we are asking for is the ability to edit past post so that we can remove the info already in there since a long time ago. Either that or just remove the post entirely...really you guys have nothing to add other than "i told you so"?