Deep thoughts, near the deep blue sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Feb 22, 2005
Cowtown
shadow.jpg

Overall its a nice pic portraying a certain sense of the lady in thought with a "cloud of doubt" looming over her.

However, would just like to nitpick the shadow at the bottom right and the fact that the deep blue sea is anything but blue and it might be better if she were staring towards the sea, beyond the horizon into the "unknown".

;p

This photo doesn't have "Deep thoughts" effect for me. Because to show a “thoughts effect” you would have to show a person's face. But what we see here is ladies back...so basically she could be laughing, crying, having no thoughts at all or whatever.

Also the shadow on the right is distracting.

thanks for taking the time to comment guys. maybe i should put more thought into my titles next time. For some reason "The devil and the deep blue sea" just popped in. :bsmilie:

actually i do like overall effect.. looks like urban acid .. but the bag she's slinging must go.. shouldn't be there..

actually i do like overall effect.. looks like urban acid .. but the bag she's slinging must go.. shouldn't be there..

Are you married yet? Try telling your wife her bag has to go.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.