DAISO OFFER!!! EM1 with 12-40mm PRO!!! FREE BATTERY GRIP!!!

Can you please share if you able to register the warranty online and did you need to pay GST?

Sure.

GST = what GST ? lol ... in short ... no need lar ... some bros say the seller under declare the value ...

Register Online = well just registered. It says "You have registered successfully !"

Hope that helps ... next question, please ... :bsmilie:

Thanks

Sure. GST = what GST ? lol ... in short ... no need lar ... some bros say the seller under declare the value ... Register Online = well just registered. It says "You have registered successfully !" Hope that helps ... next question, please ... :bsmilie: Thanks

Great. I might get one soon too. Thanks and hope your wife loves the camera.

Great. I might get one soon too. Thanks and hope your wife loves the camera.

Hi stlin, go get it ... i think risk is pretty low ... if really yours come with a cracked LCD then must be very suey ... bocs it was packed with plastic bubbles ...

Anyway, for your info, I just upgraded the firmware to the latest Ver 1.4 from Ver 1.0.

Also, the sticker on the box says it is manufactured in Nov 2013.

Mine is older than some bros who got Ver 1.1 and manufactured in Jun 2014 ... I guess they just picked at random ...

My wife likes it so much ... she has only one adverse comment which is she finds it slightly bigger and heavier than GX7 ... but not a big issue ... considering I ordered online without actually trying to carry an actual set in Funan ...

My next task s of course to get a screen protector and a spare battery ...

Hope that helps ... next question, please ... :bsmilie:

Thanks

Last edited:
Ryan,

You like to write a blog on this?

EisMann

Ryan,

You like to write a blog on this?

EisMann

Thanks EisMann for your thought ... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

You are already aware that I am IT illiterate so where do I have the capability to create a Blog ? :dunno::dunno:

Hi stlin, go get it ... i think risk is pretty low ... if really yours come with a cracked LCD then must be very suey ... bocs it was packed with plastic bubbles ... Anyway, for your info, I just upgraded the firmware to the latest Ver 1.4 from Ver 1.0. Also, the sticker on the box says it is manufactured in Nov 2013. Mine is older than some bros who got Ver 1.1 and manufactured in Jun 2014 ... I guess they just picked at random ... My wife likes it so much ... she has only one adverse comment which is she finds it slightly bigger and heavier than GX7 ... but not a big issue ... considering I ordered online without actually trying to carry an actual set in Funan ... My next task s of course to get a screen protector and a spare battery ... Hope that helps ... next question, please ... :bsmilie: Thanks

I have just placed the order with kit. Looking forward to test it soon.

With the existing comex promotion for the EM1 that comes with 40-150mm lens, is it still worth it to get from the DAISO offer?

With the existing comex promotion for the EM1 that comes with 40-150mm lens, is it still worth it to get from the DAISO offer?
Daiso offer is all-in $1,072 for Body ONLY ...

Yes...but then i'll need a lens and the 12-40mm lens is the best, if not one of the best lens in the market. Daiso is selling at $1948+$25 shipping and does not come with the 40-150mm lens. In addition, I think i saw in some threads that some warranty was not honoured due to crack screens etc.

Last edited:
Yes...but then i'll need a lens and the 12-40mm lens is the best, if not one of the best lens in the market. Daiso is selling at $1948+$25 shipping and does not come with the 40-150mm lens. In addition, I think i saw in some threads that some warranty was not honoured deal to cracked screens etc.
With the bundled lens, I am not sure because for my case, I only consider purchased without body ...

Anyway, if I understand correctly, cracked screen are not honoured irrespective of where the sets are from ... so the risk from purchasing from Qoo is that if it arrives at your doorstep with a cracked screen then you are jialat ... it is a risk you gotta assessed for yourself ...

Cheers

Yes...but then i'll need a lens and the 12-40mm lens is the best, if not one of the best lens in the market. Daiso is selling at $1948+$25 shipping and does not come with the 40-150mm lens. In addition, I think i saw in some threads that some warranty was not honoured deal to cracked screens etc.

You are right. I only noticed the promotion after I made the payment. Felt like made the wrong decision. The only good part is payable by credit card and 0% instalment. Hopefully everything arriving safely...

Oh...sorry that i didn't follow through the entire thread. Thought you purchased the camera with bundled lens. I guess if I were to purchase right now, it'll be wiser to purchase through retail stores. Thx for the advice.

With the bundled lens, I am not sure because for my case, I only consider purchased without body ...

Anyway, if I understand correctly, cracked screen are not honoured irrespective of where the sets are from ... so the risk from purchasing from Qoo is that if it arrives at your doorstep with a cracked screen then you are jialat ... it is a risk you gotta assessed for yourself ...

Cheers

Oh...sorry that i didn't follow through the entire thread. Thought you purchased the camera with bundled lens. I guess if I were to purchase right now, it'll be wiser to purchase through retail stores. Thx for the advice.
Yeah I think so because when I check back the link, the price is already back to $1,599. The sales for $1,045 looks like is already over liao ...

I was registering my warranty for a lens I bought and realized that wef Sep 2014, Olympus does not recognize worldwide warranty anymore. It will only recognize sets shipped into Singapore before Sep 2014.

This is for info in case there are bros out there thinking of buying but still undecided. Better do so now.

I was registering my warranty for a lens I bought and realized that wef Sep 2014, Olympus does not recognize worldwide warranty anymore. It will only recognize sets shipped into Singapore before Sep 2014.

This is for info in case there are bros out there thinking of buying but still undecided. Better do so now.

where did you see such info?

Yeah I think so because when I check back the link, the price is already back to $1,599. The sales for $1,045 looks like is already over liao ...

Honestly now with current SG promo for the EM10 with 14-42EZ , extra batt and a 45/1.8 ; that alone makes the Qoo deal look expensive leh.

Honestly now with current SG promo for the EM10 with 14-42EZ , extra batt and a 45/1.8 ; that alone makes the Qoo deal look expensive leh.

It's a freaking good deal. EM10-EZ kit plus the battery and 45mm. Goodness. The m43 world is filled with numerous temptations.