DA*200 or DA*50-135

pmchin

Oct 5, 2008
Hello all,

I have come across a very good deal here, which both lens (used - 95%new) above are offering at very attractive same price. - RM2..xK

Which would you choose?

I personally think DA*200 price is a steal, but I would seldom use it;
While 50-135 I can get this price quite common, and I believe it will be very versatile for me.

Any thoughts?

Hello all,

I have come across a very good deal here, which both lens (used - 95%new) above are offering at very attractive same price. - RM2..xK

Which would you choose?

I personally think DA*200 price is a steal, but I would seldom use it;
While 50-135 I can get this price quite common, and I believe it will be very versatile for me.

Any thoughts?

I would say get the one that you'll find more useful, which I guess is the 50-135. But that's 'cos I'm the kind who feels bad letting my lenses sit at home all the time. Logically, if the 200mm is a steal, that should be the better choice..... :confused:

Sorry, I realised that that didn't help. :bsmilie::embrass:

Last edited:
Personally, I would go for 50-135mm as I found myself using it more often, I hardly bring out the 200mm thought I really like it build quality and IQ.

I have the 50-135. I love it to bits. very useful and looks fantastic even at F2.8

For me I'll take the 50-135 which I lack of this range ... 200 is not enuff reach for me. :p

U always go birding, 135mm enuff for u meh?

:nono: