DA 17-70mm F4 SDM sample images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for at least 6 - 9 mths after release, maybe will drop to this price. :think:

You sure you get zoom a not? I have not seen a single zoom in your line up... let alone an f4 lens?

Ya lor..I also notice..haha..You are "Prime" flowerpot

Hi Bernard,
They are not displaying the anniversary edition, i.e. a K10D in a K1000-like casing?
That was the coolest one of all! :thumbsup:

pentax50th.jpeg

Wait for at least 6 - 9 mths after release, maybe will drop to this price. :think:

You sure you get zoom a not? I have not seen a single zoom in your line up... let alone an f4 lens?

me high standard :bsmilie: thats why no zoom can make mi BBB... now all i take is portraits and macro so no use for zoom...if i ever do events or wedding, i go back to nikon :(

Good to see all those 645 lenses are still there. Hopefully Pentax would get the 645D out eventually ;p

Yeah, we can also use those 645 lenses on our K20D.;p

Hi Bernard,
They are not displaying the anniversary edition, i.e. a K10D in a K1000-like casing?
That was the coolest one of all! :thumbsup:

pentax50th.jpeg

I didn't see this one.. but maybe it's outside cabinet (show case only)... I saw lots of older models all in NEW condition.

If only they made a production version for this model. :confused:

Maybe I will get one ;p

Me too! The GP is just a K10D with gold markings but this fella is a new DSLR in a classic body...nobody has done this as far as I know...if they released it, it will be a best seller ! ;p

Latest update from our bro Match:

Out in HK but the price is around $800 SGD. ($4300 HKD)

Last edited:
Hi, I've got a k100d super and am thinking of getting a K200d. But not sure what lense to get.

How's the DA 17-70 compare with faster lenses from Sigma 18-50 2.8 and Tamron 17-50 2.8 ? Any recommendations on which lense performs better?

being a relative newbie, are there different versions of the Sigma and Tamron? i.e. Macro and HSM versions? and will they make a difference to the image quality?
I've read that the K200d focuses a bit slow in low light. If i go for
a faster lense, will it allow the camera to focus faster? or is it the SDM that makes it do so?

Thanks

Hi, I've got a k100d super and am thinking of getting a K200d. But not sure what lense to get.

How's the DA 17-70 compare with faster lenses from Sigma 18-50 2.8 and Tamron 17-50 2.8 ? Any recommendations on which lense performs better?

Thanks

I think K100D super is still very capable of taking fantastic photos. I see not much point in moving up to K200D.

If you are 'investing' in Lenses... and looking at the DA 17-70mm, my cursory inputs (based on my very very short time with it, is it's a capable lens (and very versatile). The SDM was fast enough (though not as fast as those I encountered in C n N brand, but likely to be a body thing), range is very good. I still prefer the rendition of colors from the Pentax lens (especially for someone not too interested to PP).

Status
Not open for further replies.