D90 kit package worthwhile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
which places has the best deals for the d90 kit? my dad told me some places offer an option to pay more for the 18-200mm lens. but what i really need is the sb600 and the other basic accessories. straps, lcd covers etc. comes with the standard package right?

Hmmm - do you know which shops and at what price for an upgrade to the 18-200 mm lens? I am thinking of getting that instead of the 18-105 kit lens if the price difference is not too huge.

Thanks.

Hmmm - do you know which shops and at what price for an upgrade to the 18-200 mm lens? I am thinking of getting that instead of the 18-105 kit lens if the price difference is not too huge.

Thanks.

expect a difference of at least $500...
forum are selling between 850-950...so brand new should be 1k plus..

which places has the best deals for the d90 kit? my dad told me some places offer an option to pay more for the 18-200mm lens. but what i really need is the sb600 and the other basic accessories. straps, lcd covers etc. comes with the standard package right?

i got the best deals at lords...everything i mix n match...
i'm not advertising for them its just tat its a pleasant experience.

Lords no stock atm bro

well, what is need is a 18-200mm lens. it will be cool...and sb600. wonder how much wld it cost? is alan photo good?

went down to AP, Cathay, HN-FN and John 316....all sold out except for cathay. and they are offering d90 kit at $1750. from my experiences john316 is the friendliest. too bad d90 sold out. damn sian...but i'm definitely gonna buy it from john316. i like their whole style and service. very friendly.

ah, in the end i got the Canon EOS 50D. haha! well i figured that canon wld suit me best as they have a wider range of lens....for my budget. and from what i read, canon 50d is good at taking the kind of photos i want. so yup, went to get the 50d.

ah, in the end i got the Canon EOS 50D. haha! well i figured that canon wld suit me best as they have a wider range of lens....for my budget. and from what i read, canon 50d is good at taking the kind of photos i want. so yup, went to get the 50d.

sian...after so much discussion, you got the 50D..ah...

Congrats on getting your camera.

Happy Shooting... :D

lol, yup. and thank god there was no stock for d90. had i bought the d90, i may have regret. what i like about nikon is their wide range of bodies. if only canon has a wider range of bodies which people can upgrade to like the nikon D700.

lol, yup. and thank god there was no stock for d90. had i bought the d90, i may have regret. what i like about nikon is their wide range of bodies. if only canon has a wider range of bodies which people can upgrade to like the nikon D700.

u sure there's no D700 equivalent for Canon? In fact I think Nikon was the slower one in this category.

u mean the 5d? the price very different compared to nikon.

Anyone knows where besides lords that sell the dual lens kit? lords oos atm

sian...after so much discussion, you got the 50D..ah...

haha actually for me i'm still contemplating the D90 vs 50D... but more or less leaning towards the D90... :think:

Hi,

A newbie here. Can anyone enlighten me on this package for D90 & what's the difference from it from other retails shops, other then the freebies? This is from a seller from a local forum. Thanks.

Brand New Nikon D90 12MP DSLR Camera 18-135mm Lens

Price:$550usd

Package Content:

1 Nikon D90 DSLR Camera
1 EN-EL3e Rechargeable Battery
1 MH-18a Quick Charger
1 DK-5 Eyepiece Cap1 DK-2
1 Rubber Eyecup
1 UC-E4 USB Cable
1 EG-D2 Audio Video Cable
1 AN-DC1 Camera Strap
1 BM-10 LCD Monitor Cover
1 Body Cap
1 BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover
1 Software Suite CD-ROM

Hi,

A newbie here. Can anyone enlighten me on this package for D90 & what's the difference from it from other retails shops, other then the freebies? This is from a seller from a local forum. Thanks.

Brand New Nikon D90 12MP DSLR Camera 18-135mm Lens

Price:$550usd

Package Content:

1 Nikon D90 DSLR Camera
1 EN-EL3e Rechargeable Battery
1 MH-18a Quick Charger
1 DK-5 Eyepiece Cap1 DK-2
1 Rubber Eyecup
1 UC-E4 USB Cable
1 EG-D2 Audio Video Cable
1 AN-DC1 Camera Strap
1 BM-10 LCD Monitor Cover
1 Body Cap
1 BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover
1 Software Suite CD-ROM

from HWZ?

too good to be true... things i find weird

1. lens is 18-135mm, old lens coupled with D80, no VR... D90 kit is 18-105mm
2. Too good to be true USD500 (SGD725), n why he quote in USD? :think: brand new D90 body alone is about SGD1400, so assuming 2nd hand, 50% discount ah....

Status
Not open for further replies.