D90 + grip

D2Hpeter

Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
wonder what is the price of a D90 now and what grip to go with it.

coming back to this hobby again. Got a D70 previously and still using it but hate it doesn't hv a grip [ or is there a 3rd party one for it now?]
pardon my ignorance as i hv not followed the development for a while.

wonder what is the price of a D90 now and what grip to go with it.

coming back to this hobby again. Got a D70 previously and still using it but hate it doesn't hv a grip [ or is there a 3rd party one for it now?]
pardon my ignorance as i hv not followed the development for a while.

Hi, Price:D90 Kit with AF-S 18-105mm VR: SGD$1588 that the srp price in nikon website. And Multi-power Battery Pack MB-D80 original nikon grip pricing i think $200 plus..or you can buy third party grip which is cheaper around $100 plus. lastly welcome back.. :)

hmm if im not wrong i was quoted 1098 for body last time at alan(now im not sure maybe you can call and ask), and you can get the 18-105 here in bns from 220-250

total 1348.. grip 3rd party i think 120? +/-

thanks bro.

i hv quite a number of nikkor lenses.
but some of them need in-body motor.

wonder if there is still any 3rd party grip available for the D70?
if yes, most probably would still stick with my good old D70. Spent about $2k on it when it was first out. Must make full use of it if possible.
Moreover, a flash sync of 1/500 is quite hard to get nowadays.

A grip really change the feel drastically, imo.

hmm dont think so. tried looking for you at reddotphoto but no luck..

thanks bro.

if yes, most probably would still stick with my good old D70. Spent about $2k on it when it was first out. Must make full use of it if possible.

Sorry bro, i dun think anyone is selling grip for d70.. maybe is really time for you to get a new body.. if not wrong D90 does come with body af motor..:)

Sorry bro, i dun think anyone is selling grip for d70.. maybe is really time for you to get a new body.. if not wrong D90 does come with body af motor..:)

yup d90 got the af motor

thanks bro.

Hey bro, nikon is having national day sale.. maybe is really time to change ur dslr body...:)

Any Link to the promotion?

Yes, just found it. Thanks :)