D80 price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

resnol10

Jul 22, 2007
I went to John 3:16, Alan and Bailey today and they are selling D80 kit at $1620, $1580 and $1520 respectively. Is it a worthy bargain ? Should i get it ? any other recommendation?

I went to John 3:16, Alan and Bailey today and they are selling D80 kit at $1620, $1580 and $1520 respectively. Is it a worthy bargain ? Should i get it ? any other recommendation?

Inclusive of GST or not..... don't trust prices like this must ask full picture :p

check out the sitex show. D80 kit, 1888. inclusive of freebies: 2 piece 2gb, macbeth monitor calibarator, tripod, bag and screen protector. :)

check out the sitex show. D80 kit, 1888. inclusive of freebies: 2 piece 2gb, macbeth monitor calibarator, tripod, bag and screen protector. :)

if i were u i would just go for a d80 kit without any other stuff:D mebbie buy seperately(from the normal stalls like cathay blah blah blah) can nego juz my 2cents

ok thanks. prices exclude gst. planning to get a dry box and maybe a 2 or 4 gig card only.
any recommended dry box ? cheap and good?

ok thanks. prices exclude gst. planning to get a dry box and maybe a 2 or 4 gig card only.
any recommended dry box ? cheap and good?

go to carrefour to get i think 24.90 for one and get loads of selica gel about 4 bucks per bottle

sd2gb i bought mine at 45 for ultra 2 at alan photo in march

woah , thats cool.... thanks spazzer :)

hey the calirator selling at harvey norman for 39.90 onli. dun fall for the trick. lol

seriously? lol! i was told its 299.00

yes!!! it was 299.00 but i guess they r trying to clear the old stock and they sold it at onli 39.90. y i know? cos i went ard sourcing for yr end dinner lucky draw gifts and i happened to see it. go harvey norman and chk it out!!! anyway i think 1 mth ago i saw them advertising it on their flyers. lol

i got an offer for SDG1610 (include GST),
uv filter (67mm),
2gb SD card,
Lcd protector,
all of this for SGD1610 and that is 2 weeks ago.

Bought my D80 kit from Lords photo, $1610 about 6 mths back. No frills, but no wastage either. Gretagmacbeth calibrator is rubbish, if you want, I can give you mine. I use the Spyder 2 now.

ya..what is that ????:dunno:

To calibrate your monitor colours so that it is accurate, especially so for post processing works. Lol, I bought it for $150 thru a MO here over a year ago.

Bought my D80 kit from Lords photo, $1610 about 6 mths back. No frills, but no wastage either. Gretagmacbeth calibrator is rubbish, if you want, I can give you mine. I use the Spyder 2 now.

wah.. even 6 month back was selling that price...
dun know what is the best price now:think:

Brochure from Harvey Norman SITEX.

$1888

Free gifts: Tripod, Gretagmacbeth calibrator, lowepro bag, 2x 2GB SD memory cards and screen protector.

There's a caption: D40 Kit purchase with purchase special AF 70-300mm G lens @ $99.

i got an offer for SDG1610 (include GST),
uv filter (67mm),
2gb SD card,
Lcd protector,
all of this for SGD1610 and that is 2 weeks ago.

oh thats a good deal, where did you get it from ?

Yesterday just visited SITEX with my Bro to get his Nikon D80. After spending more than 3hrs in the great Singapore queue,we manage to get the freebies - not bad there is a Lowe Pro bag.

However, for those who dun wish to go SITEX, you can try your luck at the Bukit Panjang Havey Norman. Same $1888 for D80 but no Lowe Pro bag:)

Status
Not open for further replies.