D80 in stores yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, since the shipment is here, any idea whether 18-200vr arrive already?:D

been waiting 4 damn long to get it. ;)

Static said:
Anyone got Oracle or Sykestang number ?
Pls dun ask me go matrix find him k :sweat:
can do a search next time. Here, I done it for you :
Oracle
sykestang
;)

jester91 said:
hi guys, since the shipment is here, any idea whether 18-200vr arrive already?:D

Best is to let your fingers do the walking for the availability and pricings ;) :

AP - Alan Photo, #01-38 Sim Lim Square, Tel: 6336 0922, e-mail: alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
AP-F - Alan Photo, #05-20 Funan Digitalife Mall, Tel: 6883 0922, e-mail: alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
CP - Cathay Photo, #01-11/14 Peninsula Plaza, Tel: 6337 4274, e-mail: email@cathayphoto.com.sg
CP-M - Cathay Photo, #02-215/216 Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, Tel: 6339 6188, e-mail: email@cathayphoto.com.sg
John - John 3:16, #05-46 Funan Digitalife Mall, Tel: 6337 2877 / 6337 1897, e-mail: richardgan@pacific.net.sg
Lord's - Lord's Camera, 304 Orchard Road #01-79 Lucky Plaza, Tel: 6235 4605, e-mail: lordscom@singnet.com.sg
MS - MS Colour, Block 711 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #01-3501C, Tel: 6457 6380, e-mail: sales@mscolor.com.sg, web e-quote
TCW - The Camera Workshop, 3 Coleman Street, #01-31, Tel: 6336 1956 / 6336 7808, e-mail: tcwkshop@singnet.com.sg
TK - T K Foto Technic, 100 Beach Rd, #02-45 Shaw Towers, Tel: 6292 4533, e-mail: sales@tkfoto.com.sg

Taken from Nikon Price Guide (Singapore) 2005~2006

jester91 said:

unfortunately, no stock. Me waiting for one too

zambullidor said:
unfortunately, no stock. Me waiting for one too
leave your name behind to reserve one. Try Lords. They may have. ;)

ipin said:
leave your name behind to reserve one. Try Lords. They may have. ;)

someone beats me to it. Left name dunno how long already

I was at Parisilk yesterday afternoon, and i saw they had stock for the D80 on their shelf.

I also asked about the 18-200mm VR and he kinda hinted that he had stock, i think what he was trying to say was that he had available stock at the right price! :bsmilie:

zambullidor said:
someone beats me to it. Left name dunno how long already
you left your name with Lords ah? And when was it? I was there 2 weeks ago and they have stock ;)

Third Sunday said:
I was at Parisilk yesterday afternoon, and i saw they had stock for the D80 on their shelf.

I also asked about the 18-200mm VR and he kinda hinted that he had stock, i think what he was trying to say was that he had available stock at the right price! :bsmilie:
Did you ask the prices for both? ;)

ipin said:
have you handled both cameras before? I'll say get the D80. Seriously! :sweat: :bsmilie:

The main attraction of the Sony is the anti-shake. I like to take indoor candid shots of my kids, and I don't like to use flash. D80 body + VR lens will be too expensive for me.

red_ryder said:
The main attraction of the Sony is the anti-shake. I like to take indoor candid shots of my kids, and I don't like to use flash. D80 body + VR lens will be too expensive for me.
But have you seen the noise control of the D80? Dun need to use VR lens if it is out of your budget. pomp up the ISO to use a faster shutter speed to minimise hand shake and motion blur can liao. ;)

prices are quite standard through out if you get from reputable shops.
so no need to worry, as long as you know roughly what is the selling price of the camera and the RRP. :)

red_ryder said:

F2.8 lens + high iso shd do the job.. :thumbsup:

argh, im so tempted... :sweat:

VR2 said:
argh, im so tempted... :sweat:
Then what are you still waiting for?
teu51.gif

Or are you resisting bec of the D200?
teu42.gif

:bsmilie:

red_ryder said:

get a PnS with anti instead ba...

cause u will not use much of the camera function..

westwest1 said:
get a PnS with anti instead ba...

cause u will not use much of the camera function..
Relax bro :sweat: , a simple tripod can liao. hehehehe

ipin said:
Relax bro :sweat: , a simple tripod can liao. hehehehe

Kids are esp hard to snap on camera...even with anti shake also cannot use man...:sweat:

westwest1 said:

Kids are esp hard to snap on camera...even with anti shake also cannot use man...:sweat:
true, true, hence my post #31 should do the trick. ;)

my post #33 also can.. :sweat: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.