d80 + 90mm tamron + ext tube test @ SBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

leyo04

Jan 8, 2007
sbg_drag_ulo.jpg

sbg_ghop.jpg

WB seems to be off lah bro .

just a suggestion . y don;t u use the Tamron90 stand alone .

composition of the grasshopper is good for me but I think its colour is not natural.Do you change its colour in PS.

WB seems to be off lah bro .

just a suggestion . y don;t u use the Tamron90 stand alone .

i've tried it already. just happen to have them (ext tubes) and was trying different combinations. :)

composition of the grasshopper is good for me but I think its colour is not natural.Do you change its colour in PS.

hehehe guilty. I overdid the yellow and red saturation.

one more...

the stare
sbg_ghop_f2f.jpg

more info would be good,seem to me like only the 1st pic was done with ext tube.
I like the last pic,just seem abit flat.

a little bit of exposure adjustment would be good :)~

thanks.

more info would be good,seem to me like only the 1st pic was done with ext tube.
I like the last pic,just seem abit flat.

Was a bit conservative on my last PP. very minimal adjustments done.. but that's not an excuse. Need to be more consistent..

anyways, thanks for all your c&c. very well noted :thumbsup:

do you have same problem with me like this while using this lens?

When I use AF to focus object, If I hold the shutter button half down, the focus is follow the object, but when I release the button, focus lost very fast just like the lens moved inside... I'm using Canon EOS 400D... it's because of the camera or the lens? Anyway, this lens is great...

mg_2245.jpg

rongxike, Hi I use manual focus when doing macro, the reason is because of what you just said. Small camera movement is very evident when doing macro. So I suggest using custom timer or used remote.

And yes.. this lens is great.. it's sharp and cheap. Goodluck mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.