D7000 users...fall in!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points. I've shot about 160+ shots in burst and did oil check, so far so good. *cross fingers*

I did shots in short burst for about 200 shots, and it started with 1 or 2 dots, and then it builds from there... they changed the assembly box for the shutter, if I recall correctly... Thank goodness it was just within warranty period.

What help do u need?

Hi! Hmm i shall cancel off tat help 1st hehe i manage to get it after reading the manual again cheers~ shall try~ cant wait to try when weekend comes ~~~ ;)

Fudgecakes said:
I got it on BnS. 1.3k

:-0 mine costed me 2150 at the IT show, oh my.

Doesn't matter how much it is. Love requires sacrifices.....be happy wif ur new found love n shoot away.....i'm still looking for mine... :(

Oh have fun :) why didn't you buy one second hand from the BnS?

It's my first DSLR, and it's gonna last me for a long long time(after nearly 2 years of research done)... so didn't consider a 2nd hand one. ;p

Konspire said:
Doesn't matter how much it is. Love requires sacrifices.....be happy wif ur new found love n shoot away.....i'm still looking for mine... :(

Haha. Jyjy

hoonming said:
It's my first DSLR, and it's gonna last me for a long long time(after nearly 2 years of research done)... so didn't consider a 2nd hand one. ;p

Yeah. I sold my d5k to get this :p

Any place in KL Can get cheap lens??

how long does it take for Nikon to service the oil issue (saw somewhere needs 3 super long days???!)? Friend bought it for less than 2 days and bang! QC is really terrible.

Last edited:
how long does it take for Nikon to service the oil issue (saw somewhere needs 3 super long days???!)? Friend bought it for less than 2 days and bang! QC is really terrible.

That's pretty unlucky... It took about 1 week for me to get it back... Er, maybe he wants to clean it first then try again without removing the lens and see if it happens.. that's what I did to confirm it's not dust. They took it in, tested it, and then change the assembly box for me. Have not tested it again to ensure it's ok now, come to think of it.. I should do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.