D7000 user...fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiago said:
care to share where?

any experience bro here - should i buy grey sets?

Personally, I will do so for 3rd party lens. But for those more exp lens, i will not get a grey 1.

Last but not least, i will only purchase gray sets from stores that are reputed and stable (won't just close down easily)

New user report in...

i am D7K user now after sold my D40x.
many new functions compare to my old toy and still learning....
happy to be one of the family here.
thx.

So if i have not received any call, we should call sunny?

cheers,
manualvin

I tried calling yesterday and just now. No one pick up the call at all. Should we just go there and try our luck? Hope all their outlets know abt this GB.

Guys, they have existing stock and I took my toy already.

Special thanks to samueltan99 for the MO! :thumbsup:

Bro which outlet you go?

its been so many days and yet so many people still havent recieved the call? wonder whats going on with the dealer...

when i went down ytd, they had stock but they said those bodies only come with 1 memory card o.o no freebies though.. did you get the freebies?

Updates.

Kits - Ready for collection at all branches.
Body - The body are ready for collection at all branches on 18 March.
PWP - All except Battery are ready for collection at all branches.
Freebies Battery - Nikon advises the battery is not ready. Collection date to be advised.

To avoid disappointment, you want to call Sunny before you proceed to location to pick up items.

when i went down ytd, they had stock but they said those bodies only come with 1 memory card o.o no freebies though.. did you get the freebies?

I clarified with the dealer. When we pick up the items, we would need to advise the shop our nickname, our handphone number and we are from Clubsnap Group Buy.

Otherwise the dealer will not give you the price and freebies we negotiated.

Thanks for highlighting, Bro xxbladexx.

Last edited:
I clarified with the dealer. When we pick up the items, we would need to advise the shop our nickname, our handphone number and we are from Clubsnap Group Buy.

Otherwise the dealer will not give you the price and freebies we negotiated.

Thanks for highlighting, Bro xxbladexx.

No problem bro :) can't thank you enough for organizing this GB :)

hi all can anyone advice me where each branch is located at?

Last edited:
Shakespeare0905 said:
Welcome.:) be careful not to buy the water goods. The Tamron lens i bought is honoured by the Singapore office if is an international warranty.

Remember that international warranty is only 1 year. Local tamron lenses enjoy 3 years warranty.

Batt should be $50 with GST included.

Status
Not open for further replies.