D7000 user...fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, anyone know whats the lens for the kit?

really hope we can collect this friday. unlikely, but if it happens that'll be great :D

Thank alot, Crazyson. I remembr IT show gives away lenspen or card case with the purchase of SD cards. I will press them tomor for better pricing.

To complete the follow-up, I just confirmed with the dealer, the prices with free gifts at the IT show is a better deal. I will wait for the next IT show.

Any existing D7K users who shoot video or raw with Class 6 cards? is Class 6 good enough?

Update:

1) Nikon 1685 (Bryan36988)
2) CPL (Bryan 36988, Tiago)
3) Nikon 18200 (Tiago, Grinfish, Amyng)
4) Nikon 35F1.8 (Sunnysun, voxpop)
5) SB 900 (stylocool, Skimmilk, Tiago), SB 700 (crazyson, RB26DETT, Skimmilk, ericmar)
6) Nikon 70-200 VRII (stylocool, Tiago)
7) ML L3 (Skimmilk)
8) NC Filter (Skimmilk)
9) Screen protector(yay0yo, Tiago, Enjoy, Skimmilk) , cleaning kit (Restartallover, Tiago, Skimmilk)

for the benefit of all bros and sis out there:
House of mouse is selling Transcend class 10 (20Mb/s read, 16MB/s write) as below:
16GB: $39.90
32GB: $79.90 (Suntec branch sold out i think --> didn't see it on display)

This price is better than Best Bargain SLS.

samueltan99 said:
To complete the follow-up, I just confirmed with the dealer, the prices with free gifts at the IT show is a better deal. I will wait for the next IT show.

Any existing D7K users who shoot video or raw with Class 6 cards? is Class 6 good enough?

Hi Samuel,

Thanks but does this mean the group buy is off or you are backing out yourself of the group buy?
I was thinking the it show pricing seemed quite good as well for body at 1999 and freebies.

Going to hk next week, also debating to buy the body and lens there or buy body here, lens in hk, any recommendations?

Cheers, thx again for effort Samuel.

samueltan99 said:

Hi Samuel,

Thanks but does this mean the group buy is off or you are backing out yourself of the group buy?
I was thinking the it show pricing seemed quite good as well for body at 1999 and freebies.

Going to hk next week, also debating to buy the body and lens there or buy body here, lens in hk, any recommendations? Or wait for d5100 coming soon this nth or next, maybe later due to japan disaster.

Hi Samuel,

Going to hk next week, also debating to buy the body and lens there or buy body here, lens in hk, any recommendations? Or wait for d5100 coming soon this nth or next, maybe later due to japan disaster.

He's talking about freebies for SD card. The GB is still on and we are awaiting for calls from the dealer.

HK is for sure cheaper. But buy only if you can forgo the warranty for body.

He's talking about freebies for SD card. The GB is still on and we are awaiting for calls from the dealer.

Thanks Enjoy, for the clarification. Yes I was refering to SD cards.

Hi Enjoy,

Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah i think i'll still get the body here for the local warranty and buy lens in HK. The nikon prime 50 f1.8 lens quoted for PWP seems reasonable in pricing compared to HK, so i think i'll get it here, else, rest i will buy from HK.

Any 1 who has went shopping in HK b4 for camera lens can give any good recommendations for lens with Nikon D7000? Looking at a possible 18-200mm purchase but also interested as to what's the pricing offered locally for this.

Cheers,
manualvin

Hi Manualvin and anyone else who may advise,

I would be travelling to HK soon, and perhaps, as you'd suggested, getting lens in HK may be cheaper than in SG? Do advise if you have any pricing for lens in HK at hand... I'm looking at 18-200 too. Also, possibly a 50 f1.8 as well. Thanks. :)

you should bite the dust and get the sandisk extreme 30 m/bs
i bought my 16gig extreme for $69 @ it fair. i was heh?!?! that's cheap shite. if i'm not wrong challenger was selling @ $120, ddelectronics @ $99 test it out on my d7000 along with my class 4 and 6 cards. it buffers the raw files and videos i shot in a snap compared to my class 4 and 6 cards. not to forget it transfer files to the computer in a snap too. just wait for the next PC Fair...i'll be getting another one by then.

Hi Manualvin and anyone else who may advise,

I would be travelling to HK soon, and perhaps, as you'd suggested, getting lens in HK may be cheaper than in SG? Do advise if you have any pricing for lens in HK at hand... I'm looking at 18-200 too. Also, possibly a 50 f1.8 as well. Thanks. :)

This is a good thread by CS Tan. I asked my friend to help me buy the Tamron 15-50 vc and is very cheap there.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/635497-Hong-Kong-Camera-Gears-Shopping-Guide

Guys, I just received the call from the dealer.....Watch your phone.

So what is the status now? Anyone got the call?

i got the call :)

So when are you collecting it and where is your pickup location? Actually where is their main branch?

Location H carries the widest selection of photography equipment / stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.