D7000 user...fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry... are you sure about this? does this come from the supplier themselves?

i called up my prospective pickup point to ask for a lens i want to buy (not part of the pwp). his answer was to call main branch to have the thing sent over to their branch. i therefore concluded that they this branch does not have as complete a range as the main branch.

i called up my prospective pickup point to ask for a lens i want to buy (not part of the pwp). his answer was to call main branch to have the thing sent over to their branch. i therefore concluded that they this branch does not have as complete a range as the main branch.

Samuel has indicated that we should advice him on which branch to pick it up from. So I assume with this, the distro will be preparing the sets at the branches.
Let's wait for confirmation instead of speculation. =)

Samuel has indicated that we should advice him on which branch to pick it up from. So I assume with this, the distro will be preparing the sets at the branches.
Let's wait for confirmation instead of speculation. =)

my comment has nothing to do with the distribution being prepared or not. what i was advising is for people whose order consists of stuffs that are not in samuel's standard list. case in point, amyng a few post above who wants a lens that is not part of the pwp. she may have better luck to get it in the main branch, as it would be difficult if not impossible for samuel to liaise and bargain for us each and every accessories that you could possibly put in this camera.

this advice is not based on speculation either as what i have stated earlier, i have earlier called my prospective branch and learn that they do not have the items that i am interested in. instead they refer me to contact the main branch - which unfortunately has an intermittent pabx system, but i managed to get through in the end.

all these while, i did not identify myself as part of the group buy to them.

ah, my misunderstanding! i thought ur 'extra items' referred to those pwp ones.

thanks for pointing this out! never occurred to me for those extra items!

hi all, can anyone pm me the prices and what freebies it come with the gb? and i dont get what branch is what? anyone know the dealer the gb is getting from? thanks!

Hi Samuel,

Have accidentally deleted your sms and lost your mobile number... could you sms me again? I have sent you another PM.

Hi Samuel,

I'm also interested in joining the GB and getting the D7000 kit. Is it still possible to join in? I had pmed you my contact and hope you can receive it.

Thanks a lot for your help! =)

Hi Nikonians

Thanks for all the feeback and interests. As at 1130 pm, I have sms to all those have PM me with their mobile contact.

1) Purchase of non-standard items
Any dealer would welcome our any other purchase. If you do have any for eg Nikon 18200 or SB900, plse feel free to indicate your special request in your sms to me. I would submit the list of confirmed buyers with your special request, and let them revert on the price. Alternatively you may also negotiate with the seller when you pick up your toy. As long as the money is with you, the seller would be eager to do your business. Buy only if the price is right for you.

2) Pick up location
If you are ordering the standard items (including PWP), the seller would prepare the stock in the respective locations before your pick up. If you are thinking of testing the stuff before you confirm the transaction, for eg the camera or lens, and you are very very worried there is a possibility of a defective camera or lens, maybe you want to go their store with bigger inventory. Just my suggestion.

If you are thinking of buying more items after your sms, you may want to visit their bigger store with more choices.

3) Buy only if everything is right
Plse check the items when you pick up. for eg one Freebies offered to us is Nikon original battery for D7k. The seller shld honor their deal. One, we are a group of buyers from Clubsnap. The dealer wants to do our business. The seller wants to maintain their reputation with clubsnap as one of the recommended dealer mentioned in clubsnap. Two, as long as the money is in our hand, we only hand over the money when everything is right. Otherwise, its okay to hold on to your money. It does not jeopardize the group buy.

4) Pick up date
19 March is our target pick up date. I would let you know if we can pick up earlier say on Friday night, so that we can go shooting on Sat. If you choose a later date, its shld not a problem.

5) Counter-offer
Coming this Monday, if there is a counter-offer from the other dealer mentioned in my sms for example, I would only update the confirmed buyers. As long as I have not confirmed the names with any dealer, I would not hesitate to switch dealer . Plse sms me if this stops you from buying.

I hope i have addressed all enquiries. Plse feel free to sms me suggestion to ensure all aspects are covered.

Until the toy reaches our hand, thanks for exercising discretion in your posting : )

Last edited:
Hi Samuel,

Tried to reply you via PM but your inbox is full. So sorry but I will not be purchasing the D7k body as no one wants to purchase my D5k body second-hand. Thank you for your time and effort.

Best Regards,
Chris

Hi Samuel, I have posted my GB request and pmed you my contact yesterday afternoon - but have not received your text confirmation. Looking forward to your advice... thank you!

Hi Samuel,

I am writing on behalf of my friend, manualvin (login name) who wants to join the group purchase for nikon D7000. He is unable to post as his account has not been activated. He wants to join in the purchase of either the body (1500+) or kit (1700+). Can you msg him the details. Your inbox is full and cannot receive any new msgs.

His contact as follows:

nine six seven three zero zero three nine

Cheers,
xxxcat

Hi Samuel,

I'm interested to purchase Body + 18-200.
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you PM me instead and I will send you my details

Cheers,
grinfish

guys, give samuel abit of time to sort things out. hes not doing this full time and may not be able to get back to you quickly. Ive organised an MO before with 10 ppl and it was hard coordinating everyone. Now samuel's list is at least 60++ people, can u imagine what kinda nightmare is this? please be patient and be understanding :)

Hi D7K Champions

Here is the list of confirmed buyers I have captured. If I have missed any, plse sms me with your nickname / requirement. There are just too many smses.

For those whom I have captured in the list below, plse check your nickname and your requirement. If I miss out any, plse sms me your details, including your nickname. I will update accordingly.

Body Purchase
1. Mercurial (B, PWP: Dry cab, Pickup H)
2. Blackpanther (B, PWP: Prime, Pickup H)
3. Hitomi (B, PWP: Battery, Pickup H,B) - Pulled out
4. Cesson (B, Pickup H)
5. Fjozn (B, Pickup T)
6. Macattack (B, PWP: Dry Cab, Pickup T)
7. Samueltan99 (A, PWP: Batt, 55-200, Dry Cab, Pickup T)
8. xxbladexx (A, Pickup H)
9. Jamessss (B, Pickup B)
10. Yayoyo (B, Pickup T)
11. Bryan36988 (A, PWP Consider, Special, Pickup B)
12. Stylocool (B, PWP Consider)
13. Ziggurat (B, Pickup H)
14. Blackpanther (B, Pickup H)
15. Vkcool (A, PWP: Prime, Special, Pickup K)
16. Nk7000 (B, Pickup H )
17. Sunnysun (B, PWP: Dry Cab, Special, Pickup B)
18. il4 (Body X2, A, B, Pickup H)
19. Tiago (B, PWP: Dry Cab, Special, Pickup H)
20. Manualvin (A, PWP: Dry Cab, Pickup K)
21. Littlejt (B, PWP: 55-200, Dry Cab, Pickup ?)
22. Crazyson (B, Special, Pickup H)
23. Grinfish (B, PWP 55-200, Special, Pickup H)
24. Nice Shot (B, Pickup T)

Kit
1. Enjoy (B, Pickup H)
2. Mianbao (A, PWP: Batt, Dry Cab, Prime, Pickup B)
3. Fongwee (B, PWP: 55-200, Pickup H)
4. illudene (B,Pickup H)
5. Skimmilk (A, PWP: Batt, Prime, 55-200, Special, Pickup H)
6. Restartover (A, PWP: Dry Cab, 55-200, Special, Pickup H)
7. Voxpop (A, PWP: Dry Cab, Special, Pick up K)
8. Tripped (B, Pickup T)
9. Amyng (B, Special, Pickup H)
10. Turismo (B, Pickup H)
11. Landslot, (B, Pickup H)
12. Chit02 (B, PWP: Prime, Pickup H)
13. Methoddingo (A, PWP: Dry Cab, Pickup H)
14. Lazyeyedpsycho (B, Pickup B)

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

Excellent effort.

Hi Samuel,

I'm interested to get body + 18-200.

Please send me details at 98511374.

Cheers,
Grinfish

HI !!... Just upgraded from D5000 to D7000 and loving every moment of it!!

Finally just got my D7000 body last friday at TK for $1660 ,extra batt @ $65 and a sigma 17-50 EX f2.8 for $1050. body came with lexxar 8gb and photix wireless remote(useful) for long shutter use =). just wondering anyone knows any update on shops with theirs stocks on the batt grip??? when around the whole cityhall it seems no shops has it in stock yet.

Found my name from the final list, great job! thank you Samuel!

For myself, I don't mind if need to change pickup location. dealer or even the date. just go ahead.

Hmm.. what's that Special that everyone is buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.