D7000 user...fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel,

Very keen in this GB, so grateful for ur efffort. PMed my contact, can quote me the price of the kit, freebies etc. Tks!

Hi Champions of D7K

Confirmed orders are already coming in via SMS since Friday. I may not reply yr sms, BUT I will surely post confirmed buyers when I access internet. Plse check if I have captured your requirement correctly. Sunday I may not access internet, I will be checking out at IT show. Only if your name does not appear on my 14 March final list, then sms me again a reminder, i will acknowledge via sms, as majority shld be captured.

Otherwise Plse include in your sms if you want body or kit, freebies A or B, which pick up location, which PWP items. Best to sms me than PM me becos I am out of office on Monday, and will not be access internet in the morning.

The confirmed buyers:
1) Samueltan99 (body, A, 3 PWP)
2) Enjoy (Kit, B) Sms me your pick up location.
3) Mianbo (Kit, A, 3 PWP)
4) xxbladexx (Body, A)

If the dealer i approached earlier mentioned in my sms come back with a significantly better offer than our existing deal, I would update you accordingly. I have no hesitation to switch dealer. Whoever offers the best price wins. This may affect your pick up location. Let me know if this stops you from buying.

To avoid confusion, I wont update the other list anymore.

samueltan99 said:
Hi Champions of D7K

Confirmed orders are already coming in via SMS since Friday. I may not reply yr sms, BUT I will surely post confirmed buyers when I access internet. Plse check if I have captured your requirement correctly. Sunday I may not access internet, I will be checking out at IT show. Only if your name does not appear on my 14 March final list, then sms me again a reminder, i will acknowledge via sms, as majority shld be captured.

Otherwise Plse include in your sms if you want body or kit, freebies A or B, which pick up location, which PWP items. Best to sms me than PM me becos I am out of office on Monday, and will not be access internet in the morning.

The confirmed buyers:
1) Samueltan99 (body, A, 3 PWP)
2) Enjoy (Kit, B) Sms me your pick up location.
3) Mianbo (Kit, A, 3 PWP)
4) xxbladexx (Body, A)

If the dealer i approached earlier mentioned in my sms come back with a significantly better offer than our existing deal, I would update you accordingly. I have no hesitation to switch dealer. Whoever offers the best price wins. This may affect your pick up location. Let me know if this stops you from buying.

To avoid confusion, I wont update the other list anymore.

Bro Samueltan99,
Thanks and have pm you my mobile.
Interested in body but not sure what's option A and B for freebies.

KA

As of Saturday 345 pm, I shld have sms all who have pm me your mobile number.

My email box is full already, may not accept any more PM. Thanks for your understanding.

My email box is full already, may not accept any more PM. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi samueltan99,

I have pmed you and I think probably think u miss me....can u double confirm if you can reach me? Tks.

Hi samueltan99,

I have pmed you and I think probably think u miss me....can u double confirm if you can reach me? Tks.

Hi Bro samueltan99,

Pls count me in. interested in kit. PMed you my mobile. thanks!

Hi samuel,

the free gift 8gb is only 1 piece or 2 piece. pardon me for silly question. Also, how gd is the nikon bag and tripod compared to the IT show?

Hi samuel,

the free gift 8gb is only 1 piece or 2 piece. pardon me for silly question. Also, how gd is the nikon bag and tripod compared to the IT show?

Hi samuel,

1 piece only. Don't bother much about these free tripods if u are interested in night shots.

hopefully can still join the group buy :)

Hi Samuel

I would like to purchase D7K (body). Still can include me for the group purchase?

Hi Samuel

I would like to purchase D7K (body). Still can include me for the group purchase?

to the group buy bros that want to buy extra stuffs from what is currently on offer, suggest u choose the main branch as your pick up point as the other branch might not carry that much equipments.

to the group buy bros that want to buy extra stuffs from what is currently on offer, suggest u choose the main branch as your pick up point as the other branch might not carry that much equipments.

sorry... are you sure about this? does this come from the supplier themselves?

Hi Samuel, thanks for starting this GB. I would like to get D7000 kit with 18-200mm. Do add me to your GB list and let me know if you need any details. (Will pm u my contact.) Many thanks!

Hi, can anyone tell me how much is the GB and what freebies it comes with?

Hi, can anyone tell me how much is the GB and what freebies it comes with?

Hi samuel,

I'm also interested in joining the GB and getting the D7000 kit. Is it still possible to join? In any case I've pmed you my contact already and hope you can receive it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.