D700 test shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many cats do you have? You train them well to pose for you.. .. my kids don't.. .. + (

How many cats do you have? You train them well to pose for you.. .. my kids don't.. .. + (
I have 15. :)
No need to train... they are naturally relaxed as they are used to me and being photographed. Stray cats are harder to photograph looking relaxed as they are wary of strangers and it shows in their photos.

15 cats :bigeyes::bigeyes:

OMG! How much do you pay for the cat food + kitty litter a month man? :sweat:

15 cats :bigeyes::bigeyes:

OMG! How much do you pay for the cat food + kitty litter a month man? :sweat:
Don't ask... I'm not counting. :sweat:
All I can say is that they eat better than me.
So... they better pose well for me when I shoot them. :)

Can organize one outing to ur house to shoot? Can collect entrance fees...:bsmilie:
Like a pet safari park with mini-tigers and leopards... ? :)

Last edited:
I have a few sample shot with my new baby...I must say amazing low noise performance!

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0448.JPG

DSC_0452.JPG

Hennesy,
Only the last one darken slightly, the rest is no PP.

I never so happy before using a Nikon.

Hennesy,
Only the last one darken slightly, the rest is no PP.

I never so happy before using a Nikon.

You gonna poison a lot of people with your photos... :sweat:..... wonder if D300 is possible to attain such results.... :dunno:

Have a Tiger... or two!

101712477.jpg

1/6s f/3.5 at 105.0mm ISO 2500

Night becomes Day with a D700 :)

Last edited:
You gonna poison a lot of people with your photos... :sweat:..... wonder if D300 is possible to attain such results.... :dunno:

Yes.. but will not be as clean.

Yes.. but will not be as clean.

hmmmm any bro got test shot......

bro tell you lar..... this way also cannot , that way also cannot......... get D300, not as clean blah blah blah, get D700, must upgrade/wait for better (aka more expensive lenses) think I use my D200 first.... :sweatsm:......... :rolleyes:

hmmmm any bro got test shot......

bro tell you lar..... this way also cannot , that way also cannot......... get D300, not as clean blah blah blah, get D700, must upgrade/wait for better (aka more expensive lenses) think I use my D200 first.... :sweatsm:......... :rolleyes:

Yah lah... buy only when you need it.. Otherwise just go for the best... Anyway, not as clean doesn't mean it cannot get you the picture..

Last edited:
Yah lah... buy only when you need it.. Otherwise just go for the best... Anyway, not as clean doesn't mean it cannot get you the picture..

Bro I need (or maybe Want... heeee..... :embrass:) high ISO leh..... :lovegrin:...... worth it to upgrade just for this....... I don't need fast fps blah blah blah.... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.