D700 Pricing dropping Like = D700X/S Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the Bros out there.

My 2 cents of advice.

Don't waste time calling up shop asking for best price. Probably Nikon, Canon, Oly, Sony and some of the Camera's marketers is doing as such to check out actual street pricing

If you sincere in buying and the shops knows you, you can get good price when you visit direct and deal face-to-face.

My main interest is: Anyone knows if D700 replacement is due? If it's going to be a cropped sensor like the 7D from Canon? Probably the D700 price will hold well! And I'll getting the D3S..........I simply hate the weight!!!

Crap.. You are the one who started the thread and stired an uproar on D700 pricing.
Think we don' need you to educate us on how to check out the pricing for any product we interested in.. We have a price guides listings in this forum, wun't it defeat the purpose of its existence if we don't rely on that.

And do ur homework pls, i have never heard of an cropped sensor to replace full frame.

That said, the price for D700 is value for $...Never regret gettin it or the price i paid for new.
And pls go ahead and get whatever you want (Why not d3X) it doesn't quite interest most of us in here.

liar liar pants on fire

To all the Bros out there.

My 2 cents of advice.

Don't waste time calling up shop asking for best price. Probably Nikon, Canon, Oly, Sony and some of the Camera's marketers is doing as such to check out actual street pricing

If you sincere in buying and the shops knows you, you can get good price when you visit direct and deal face-to-face.

My main interest is: Anyone knows if D700 replacement is due? If it's going to be a cropped sensor like the 7D from Canon? Probably the D700 price will hold well! And I'll getting the D3S..........I simply hate the weight!!!

Throwing smoke....?

why nobody +1 here? ;p

ain't it nice to close another thread ;)

OK guys, the best price that I got today is 3075.00 before GST. When you add the GST of 7%, it turns out to be 3290.25 SGD. I guess the TS forgot to mention that the price quoted was before GST :p

For people who wanna know which shop quoted me the lowest, PM me. But I can't guarantee you that you'd get the same price as I did.

Guys, maybe he's just giving a cost price of the cam n not one that u or me can just walk in to get ... for now. So chill ... dun get overexcited ya :p

Did canon come out with 7D and the rumours in the past have all been driving towards a FF 7D ..........I'm just asking if anyone have good insight........I've purchase 3 sets of D700........2 for company and 1 set for personal use..........just sold off my personal set........waiting for the new D700 to arrive.

Why would Nikon want to replace the D700 with a cropped body? Do you see Canon replacing the 5D with a cropped body?

i thot dropping this thread here will lead it to die a natural death.

unfortunately it didn't and still got people ask/accuse mods for killing rumour threads...

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.