D700 first hand

ecurbw

Jan 27, 2011
Anyone where still have stock for new D700?

The grey shops still have them if you don't mind buying from them. For friendly neighbourhood store, u gotta check with them as I heard Nikon no longer supply to them..

Actually friendly neighborhood stores just got a few units in last month. But quickly got sold out again...

Actually friendly neighborhood stores just got a few units in last month. But quickly got sold out again...

I'm sure lucky plaza will have, but whether you dare to get from there or trust them or not... is totally up to yourself :)

I'm sure lucky plaza will have, but whether you dare to get from there or trust them or not... is totally up to yourself :)

If get in SG, prices will definitely different.. I got mine for around 500 cheaper brand new.

Last edited:
If get in SG, prices will definitely different.. I got mine for around 500 cheaper brand new.

With the scarcity of stock now, not surprised most will be selling at $500 above previous sale. Wanted to get a D3S but was quoted $6.6K. End up got a D4 instead.

Next time will remember to grab older spec cameras once a new one is announced.

With the scarcity of stock now, not surprised most will be selling at $500 above previous sale. Wanted to get a D3S but was quoted $6.6K. End up got a D4 instead.

Next time will remember to grab older spec cameras once a new one is announced.

The D700 were pretty much that price since early last year.

D3s is around 5.8k. Still can get it at that price.

The D700 were pretty much that price since early last year.

D3s is around 5.8k. Still can get it at that price.

That's a good price for a D3S new. Pity I'm not that lucky, anyway already gotten D4, give up the hope of getting the D3S. Only upside is the dual charger and the EN-EL4/a can be reused with my D2X.

Thanks for the feedback folks!!

I bought my D700 at CP last month for $3120. Not sure still have or not.

ahphui said:
I bought my D700 at CP last month for $3120. Not sure still have or not.

$3120 = Rm7612.00

Last week in JB tebrau city jusco at 2nd floor they still have one unit at sell at Rm6999/2.44=$2868.

If you don't mind the warranty is Malaysia why not to grab it.

$3120 = Rm7612.00

Last week in JB tebrau city jusco at 2nd floor they still have one unit at sell at Rm6999/2.44=$2868.

If you don't mind the warranty is Malaysia why not to grab it.

That is expensive ley... for JB standards.

daredevil123 said:
That is expensive ley... for JB standards.

Not lah.. That shop is only look at premium customer and see who willing to pay for that price.

Cause I has notice the set is already fews mths ago and until now still available.

Last edited:
Not lah.. That shop is only look at premium customer and see who willing to pay for that price.

Cause I has notice the set is already fews mths ago and until now still available.

hmm... we got another set recently from Johan (a couple weeks back) for 6200 only.

daredevil123 said:
hmm... we got another set recently from Johan (a couple weeks back) for 6200 only.

Next time must quote your name at johan, should get good price?

Next time must quote your name at johan, should get good price?

erm... that time was the first time i bought from them as well.. in fact, i usually buy from the other 2 stores in the same building... mostly get the same pricing. BTW they have FB page. you can just request for quotes there.

daredevil123 said:
erm... that time was the first time i bought from them as well.. in fact, i usually buy from the other 2 stores in the same building... mostly get the same pricing. BTW they have FB page. you can just request for quotes there.
I see. Thought u are regular cust to them. I also purchased fm Mee too.