D70 shutter problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ya..forget to add another suay...
actually the first time i bought this camera, it was spoilt on the very first day...
it has this 'f--' error.. but that one is a bit more lucky because can 1-to-1 exchange within the first 7 days of purchase.. but still..whats your emotion when u found out that u spend thousands of dolllars on a spoilt thing...sigh..

wahhhh laoo.. cannot be right?

d70 die, depressed liao...

Spend 1 hr prior to your trip, go TCW, look around, get a cheapo FG or at most FM2, grab a pack of provias, sensias, etc... WALAA!!! picture taking the old fashioned way.
Even at out back places, eg: In Hanoi, i managed to find a lil shop selling velvias when my D1 died (kena langa by cow on the road) ... managed to get my assignment done with an F and 50mm, and FM. (Happened a long time ago.)

I believe as a photog, one should NEVER be caught in situations like this... always have something planned just in case. (2nd body, battery, now... more compact flash? etc etc) it's cheaper to invest in an FE plus a few roles of film, then let the whole trip of yours go undocumented because of a dead digi cam.

For those using their digi P&S cameras as a backup, that one tak pakeh hor... :bsmilie:

AMDer said:
can someone just give me a 4-digit numbers? ....i try to buy 4D with it..if it strike first prize..maybe it will take away my suayness or i can buy a new camera before my trip then...

The last 4 digits of ur cam serial no. :bsmilie: but if u really strike don't forget to buy me a cam too.

Status
Not open for further replies.