D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriegsketten

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
It never rained, it POURS!!!!! Exciting news indeed. NR for the big scoop!

Last edited:
Not announced la bro...rumour only, don't get so excited :bsmilie:

if they release this that early...

i think their DX can close shop. matter of time before DX is a thing of the past.

But don't worry in DX mode, we need macro, bridding shoot length, sports.
All the time we need focus speed.

If the D400 can perform bettery ISO and detailed as same the D700,
For me I will go DX on my 2nd body.

Last edited:

i think their DX can close shop. matter of time before DX is a thing of the past.

Yeah, even if really have also won't do fast. They will wait for people to buy more D800 and D4 first.

Yeah, even if really have also won't do fast. They will wait for people to buy more D800 and D4 first.

Ha ha you're right.

Like a intel processor they can develop as much as this can,
But in every year they just increase little bit speed only.
The Ram or Memory Card also the same.

Guys, is it a rumor or there is a d600 ? Thk

The thing is, it's very clear from the ultra beginning that full frame lenses are much flexible - can use on both crop and full frame bodies - dunno why ppl still bobo go and buy DX stuffs. Even if DX stuffs are cheaper, it makes zero sense to buy DX stuffs. From the start all consumers should have stop and scrap all plans for DX stuffs..

devilry said:
The thing is, it's very clear from the ultra beginning that full frame lenses are much flexible - can use on both crop and full frame bodies - dunno why ppl still bobo go and buy DX stuffs. Even if DX stuffs are cheaper, it makes zero sense to buy DX stuffs. From the start all consumers should have stop and scrap all plans for DX stuffs..

Yes sir, share ur sentiments.

Back then technology nt as advance. Thus dx is the way forward.

Anyway, dx is stil goin to b around for awhile more. The price is v affordable and it appeals to some consumers such as students or hobbyists etc.

devilry said:

They will be cutting their biggest customer base if they ever do that.. Unless they cut the entire DX line and focus on FX and Nikon 1 series, where the pros and enthus goes for FX and casual users go for Nikon 1...

There are ppl who buy DX bodies and stays there.

if they really closing down dx, then what's the point of releasing another new dx 3200, and maybe 2 more new dx this year? :dunno:

if they really closing down dx, then what's the point of releasing another new dx 3200, and maybe 2 more new dx this year? :dunno:

as mentioned by somebody on the NR comments, I think they really want to keep DX for consumers, FX for more serious shooters. forcing those who wanted a d400 to migrate upwards.

it's all about initial poisoning such that people would eventually succumb to even worse poison no? :bsmilie:

anyway, thoughts about dual SD?

nicorn said:

They won't, and new DX lenses will still be designed and manufactured. Look across the board among all brands that produces cropped DSLR, which one has never produced cropped lenses? Not sure abt Sony and Pentax, Nikkor lenses are friendly enough to allow mount on FX bodies and shoot in either DX or FX (likely with vignette) mode.

It gives D7000 users a sigh of relieve moving into FX :D

true that.

personally for you is this a good or bad thing? i've heard so much about CF being more rugged.

anyway how rugged and what size do you think the body will be?

kwanhan said:
true that.

personally for you is this a good or bad thing? i've heard so much about CF being more rugged.

anyway how rugged and what size do you think the body will be?

Should be new design and come with XQD slot & SD card or CF as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.