D60 shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the resolution u used? I find the diagonals too jagged or is this inherent in the D60? Not as fantastic as I expected...

This is my first DSLR so maybe I havent used it properly. Some were taken with a Canon 28-105, which is not as sharp as primes or L zooms. Original pix were a mix of large fine (west mall), RAW (the beverage cans), and medium fine (the rest). Will try some more later.

Originally posted by David
What's the resolution u used? I find the diagonals too jagged or is this inherent in the D60? Not as fantastic as I expected...
I found the original images have no jagged diagonals. Don't know what's wrong when resizing in photoshop. I choosed image quality as 10 (max 12).

If u want to see the original photos, go here: http://community.webshots.com/album/34899329uvYazG then click 'view full size'.

Sorry, this is out of topic, but do you mind sharing with us the price you paid for your camera?

Originally posted by JerChan
Sorry, this is out of topic, but do you mind sharing with us the price you paid for your camera?
S$3.8k, you may get it cheaper via mass ordering. I think Simon is now arranging it, go and ask him. I saw a long list in CP waiting for D60. I was just lucky to put my name there and got it earlier.

Good luck!

Err, I found those flowers were taken in JPG middle/NORMAL, no wonder jagged after resizing.

Originally posted by tomshen

S$3.8k, you may get it cheaper via mass ordering. I think Simon is now arranging it, go and ask him. I saw a long list in CP waiting for D60. I was just lucky to put my name there and got it earlier.

Good luck!

Quite interested in getting my paws on one, but not too soon. Maybe late this year.

By the way, what does the camera come with?

Originally posted by ninelives

me also, i stay in bukit batok tho.
Next time can try your 50-500? 500x1.6=800mm:eek: :eek:

;p I think I'm beginning to love D60;p :heart:

Er.... I also stay in bukit Batok ley... Stay there for more than 15 years liao... So any of you see an idiot with a giagantic backpack and tripod? Or someone who keeps staring and staring at you if you are carrying some camera gear... That should be me~ ;p

Back to D60... Did any of you notice that the pictures from camera has a blue tint? Look at the west mall picture... That one quite obvious... And the contrast not that good.... But of cause, all these can be fixed in PS... And oh well... I fix almost every picture I want to print or post...

Originally posted by ninelives

me also, i stay in bukit batok tho.

Tomshen and all in Bukit batok area,wanna meet up soon.....
i start 1st....96252337 james

So others contact followso just call me up but tomshen 1st
haha me wanna look At D60

Originally posted by chuanwee

Tomshen and all in Bukit batok area,wanna meet up soon.....
i start 1st....96252337 james

So others contact followso just call me up but tomshen 1st
haha me wanna look At D60
haha, no problem. When will u want to get together? Just bring ur favorable lenses and CF, get ur own hands dirty;p

yr contact number,,,..

Status
Not open for further replies.