D60 + 10D at $1400 ?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the seller is residing @ philiphines with his daughter/wife, and wan you to send over the money first.

If it is too cheap, it is too good to be true.:D

Yeah Encounter one before on a G2 a year back. Say she is traveling on work and has the camera with her. She is currently in philiphines and need to wire the money to US 1st.

I did not buy the bull..

Think it's a fraud... Look at the ad, it's only regurgitating all the specs of the camera, if it was second hand and legitimate the seller would put stuff like condition, age, reason for selling, etc right? And at that price it can't be new. Also, if you hear some wire me the money and I'll send you the camera then you really got to stay on your toes. If it's too good to be true, it probably is...

I will never buy expensive items in an online auction by sending the seller money and then receiving the item via post.

It's always on a local on-line auction and transcation is always done in person, face-to-face, where the product is inspected before money handed over.

Online purchases should be made at websites with good repuation.

I have made a few online purchase at some websites ordering some printed T-shirts before.

There were some cases where I paid online using credit card but waited for months and the product never came.

As the amount was small, I did not bother confronting them. I just never buy from them again.

You just got to be very careful when doing on-line purchases, it is important to check up on the other party's creditability. Where in doubt, don't pay first.

Status
Not open for further replies.