D50 body but with what lens?! help help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
18-200mm VR shd be a good lens for u as it almost cover all ranges for yr indoor shots..

waiting for mine to come.. :sweat:

wo teng ze ni hui lai, wo teng ze ni hui lai.. :lovegrin:

Nononono!

You can "BUY BUY BUY" yourself . =D

anyway how old are you and what are you working as?

Koelsch said:
I'm a good boy alright! I loan friends money and yet they betrayed the trust and refused and gave so many excuses not to return the money he owned me like two years ago.

i know how u feel.. my NS good buddy owe me 2k and gone wif the wind... ppl tends to lend money in a lum some.. but they cant return in a lum some back.. from den onwards, i decided not to lend anymore.. feel so dissapointed.. :cry:

Wow... all v rich... loan Ks, I also wish somebody would loan me Ks so that I can dissappear into the thin air... :cry:

VR2 said:
18-200mm VR shd be a good lens for u as it almost cover all ranges for yr indoor shots..

waiting for mine to come.. :sweat:

wo teng ze ni hui lai, wo teng ze ni hui lai.. :lovegrin:

I think that would put a burnt hole in my room wall first. Wait till i get my D50 first! LOL

anyway i have T-shirt autographed by Team 3D *winners of wcg grand finals - css* for sale. :bsmilie:

I think my dad TOOK like 6k or 7k from my bank when i was 10 years old or something. and i failed to check how much he took or how much interest i lost. and i spent quite a bomb on my gaming equipments as well.

D50 for the win right now! espn, ain't you very VERY VERY VERY VERY late right now? ;p

So? Who cares... they can wait, wait lor, else I can always go home direct from KT, I got direct bus :bsmilie:

Jln Damai... right across where I work :bsmilie:

espn said:
So? Who cares... they can wait, wait lor, else I can always go home direct from KT, I got direct bus :bsmilie:

Jln Damai... right across where I work :bsmilie:

HUH?! really?! lol the industry park? my mum is working in one of those companies there as well. but where exactly is KT? amk ? and i thought no one knew where jalan damai was. damn!

seriously i didnt know where jln damia was.. lol. :bsmilie:
but me wrking at jln kayu.. :p

Koelsch said:
i don't think i would need the flash right now. ALL events that i'm covering are mostly gaming events and flashs are not advisable. yeah i did consider those lenses. hmmms it's hard to decide with range of lenses.

oh well. shall get my d50 and start attending courses and taking more shots before i get my lens and flashes. anyway thanks espn. seems that you stick by your comp like forever lol :devil:
If flash is a no-no, then a VR lens is the way to go. You might want to consider what espn has suggested, the 70-200/2.8 VR. The aperture of f/2.8 will give you more light so that you can use a shorter exposure time and the VR will additionally prevent camera shakes. However, this lens can set you back quite a bit.

An alternative is the 18-200/3.5-5.6 VR, which espn has also suggested. Although this lens is 2 stops slower than the 70-200/2.8 VR, it is a 'one-lens-for-almost-all-event' and the price is very reasonable. With the D50, you can just switch to a higher ISO if you encounter poor lighting situation.

Eh don't quote me leh.. I only newbie... :embrass:

lsisaxon said:
If flash is a no-no, then a VR lens is the way to go. You might want to consider what espn has suggested, the 70-200/2.8 VR. The aperture of f/2.8 will give you more light so that you can use a shorter exposure time and the VR will additionally prevent camera shakes. However, this lens can set you back quite a bit.

i would actually consider 70-200/2.8 VR . the other DX 18-200 is like so way off my budget =( . oh well gotta learn from the start with the 18-55 first ;p

anyway what's 16FE?

Koelsch said:
i would actually consider 70-200/2.8 VR . the other DX 18-200 is like so way off my budget =( . oh well gotta learn from the start with the 18-55 first ;p

anyway what's 16FE?
No need to think so much, just go do it! :thumbsup:

espn korkor. i would "JUST DO IT" if you would kindly throw 3k in my house right now. hahaha. there's nothing much for me to sell and i'm still studying so i'm kinda stuck. at least wait for me to get my d50 kit first will ya. then i will start to buy buy buy. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.