D40 hot shoe cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

rach

Apr 22, 2005
www.flickr.com
Anyone knows if D40 comes with a Hot shoe cover?

oh..i lost it..do u know where can i buy it? i went to penisular to ask and alan photo but the people told me dun sell and difficult to find

can buy back at Nikon service center,but the hot shoe cover not really important actually

get from Lords in Lucky Plaza..... they have stocks for it... if not, can get from TK photo, my friends got his from TK photo.

Go buy lor... Cheap cheap...

oh..i lost it..do u know where can i buy it? i went to penisular to ask and alan photo but the people told me dun sell and difficult to find

Buy from me!!
$30!!

Mwahahahahahahahaha :bsmilie:

I agree, not really important.
If you really want a cover, you can DIY using a CD case(or those casing for pirated DVDs). Just cut into shape.

Its not I want. its for the buyer for my D40..he wants me to buy and post to him :( so here I am looking for it

The price of the Nikon BS-1 hotshoe cover is $3.

I bought it from TKFoto a few months ago, last week, I tried to buy it at CP Peninsula Plaza and they were out of stock.

Even asking at Nikon showroom, I was told to buy it from the shops as they were also out of stock.

HTH.

Its not I want. its for the buyer for my D40..he wants me to buy and post to him :( so here I am looking for it

I saw your post regarding your sales of your D40 in the B/S.

Frankly speaking, the buyer should check for the items first before purchasing, and on top of that, you did not mention there is hotshoe cover for your D40. So he cannot make such a request for a hotshoe cover especially after he've bought, paid and collected the camera from you. Furthermore he got the D40 package from you for a very good price and he still demand a $3 hotshoe cover from you. Man... this fellow is super kiam siap....:nono:

Last edited:
Haha, he may be reading this right now too.

Anyway, why not just give him a discount of $3 as a favour. I agree that if it is not mention, it is not ur fault that it is not include. But i believe as a seller, sometimes it is the service we pride on.

Haha, he may be reading this right now too.

Anyway, why not just give him a discount of $3 as a favour. I agree that if it is not mention, it is not ur fault that it is not include. But i believe as a seller, sometimes it is the service we pride on.

if you read post #12, the seller wants the TS to buy the hot shoe cover and post to his house.... i mean this is too much. It is clear that seller did not check the item on the spot and only claim it after he told the item home.

it's a bit ridiculous to ask for seller to obtain and then post a flash hotshoe cover.
I mean.... c'mon... It's a fairly useless piece of plastic.
Mine is sitting inside the camera's golden box, maybe to be fixed on only when I sell my camera off... haha.
It's meant to protect the hotshoe contacts from damage I guess, but since I mount a speedlight quite often, it doesn't make sense to keep swapping them.
ask the buyer to go suck a lemon/fly a kite. It's not like the D40 is missing the battery or something...

Traveling down to buy a piece of hot shoe cover need time and money for transport, sending by post also need money. You will end up spending more than just $3.00.

Agree with postman, why don't you have a word with the buyer and give he a discount of $3.00 instead.

Traveling down to buy a piece of hot shoe cover need time and money for transport, sending by post also need money. You will end up spending more than just $3.00.

Agree with postman, why don't you have a word with the buyer and give he a discount of $3.00 instead.

He dun wan. I suggest to use internet banking and transfer him the refund. but he dun want..he wants me to post to him the thing.

He dun wan. I suggest to use internet banking and transfer him the refund. but he dun want..he wants me to post to him the thing.

Never met such a guy before, very ungentleman.... :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.