D3s

All battery ages, and have a lifespan. Even NiMH AA batteries or your any other Li-Ion batteries. The gauge is for you to know the battery life is deteriorating and will not behave as good as before. You can safely ignore the warning if you'd like.

I concurred, my en-el4a had reached "4" for the last 2 years yet I still manage to continue shooting and complete given tasks and fill-up an 8gb CF card of raw images without swapping the battery.
But then, I don't chimp too often.

I concurred, my en-el4a had reached "4" for the last 2 years yet I still manage to continue shooting and complete given tasks and fill-up an 8gb CF card of raw images without swapping the battery.
But then, I don't chimp too often.

Both my EN-EL4 was already at 4, still whacking as per normal. My EN-EL18 already is at 1.

I have both D3s and D4s. I'm telling you I use my D3s more often than the D4, simply because it is...simpler. :)

And I feel that it renders the image a little bit more naturally than the D4s does.

when we buy a certain model of camera, is because we find it will be useful to us, not just because it is a good camera.
like the wise man Mod Ortega always says, if a thing is not useful to you, even it cost only $1 is also expensive, wasting our time and money on such thing.

and there is no camera have no issue at all, if so, there won't be necessary to come out any newer models, we are all working around the issue and get what we want to achieve.

just like we won't able to find a perfect woman to be our wife, we just have to accept who they are and compliment to make both of us perfect.

Wife not perfect women. You, may not be perfect too.
Cameras may hv issues. Same for photographers too.

I did get the D3s ... and its a great little machine.

Been trying to get another original EN EL 4a battery... but they seem very hard to find (though I haven't gone to cathay).

Anyone has a good condition one they don't need anymore they want to sell?

Get 3rd party phottix battery,as good as nikon battery,i bought at ard $70 at 7days deal at carousell