d300s latest or price drop

AustinPower

Dec 10, 2007
Hi anyone bought the d300s lately? Care to share the prices u bought and from which stores. Called a few mostly ard the range of $2k.

Hi anyone bought the d300s lately? Care to share the prices u bought and from which stores. Called a few mostly ard the range of $2k.

Price Guides should have prices i think. Not sure if it has been updated though

Hi, I got my d300s from John 3.16 at $2070 w 2x 8 gd SD card and two nikon bags. On last sat

Ok thanks. Seems that the diff btw d300s and d7k is rather huge in sg. Oths like OZ, the price diff btw these 2 cam are rather minimum ard 100+

AustinPower said:
Ok thanks. Seems that the diff btw d300s and d7k is rather huge in sg. Oths like OZ, the price diff btw these 2 cam are rather minimum ard 100+

This is due to rebates. SG do not really see rebates with camera equip.

parallel import, no manufacturer warranty, may have shop warranty.

Hi, I got my d300s from John 3.16 at $2070 w 2x 8 gd SD card and two nikon bags. On last sat

You chose not to wait for D400 har? NikonRumors reporting that D300s is on the way out and Nikon has an announcement set on Feb 9.

You chose not to wait for D400 har? NikonRumors reporting that D300s is on the way out and Nikon has an announcement set on Feb 9.

the waiting game is never ending. when d400 comes out, the price will be pretty high. so ppl wait for the price to drop. then to some ppl, they wan it to be around 2k then they will buy it. by then d500 or d400s will be releasing soon n the cycle continues.

look at d300s price at feb 2010 in price guides:

$2,420 (Freebies: Lowepro AW 190, 2x8Gig SD, Pro strap) TKFoto: 04 Feb 10 - r0n1n

compared to now which is slightly above 2k, less than 2.1k. that's 300+ bucks difference. d300s was released at end of july 2009. the price was even higher compared to the price as at feb.

to u, a few hundred bucks may not seem to be of anything to u. to others it can be a great deal.

Last edited: