D3/300 D Day is today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sia, the lowepro bag beri nice, the price of the lens also veri nice

I take it that everyone was so stunned by the cams that they forgot to ask when it will be released to the shops? ;)

Culés;3564849 said:
I take it that everyone was so stunned by the cams that they forgot to ask when it will be released to the shops? ;)

Ah.. u beat me to the very same question I was gonna ask. Called CP Peninsula at 5+pm and they told me no idea when it comes in as it was only launched today.

So guys, any announcement on availability....?

coz the marketing stunk the launch so badly that ppl actually either slept through it or left early. no mention of the date when it will be released to the stores but the common understanding is next week.

it was not mentioned.

like someone else posted earlier, if u have pre-ordered, just wait for the call from the shop.

Wah..when is the D300 coming out in Singapore? It's out in KL already - can get for RM5600-5800 (about S$2400-2500).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kirbyong/2050021760/

This guy looks so serious! Maybe thinking, "I better not drop it, otherwise all they other guys behind the queue will wack me to death!"

Kidding!

You guys are sooooo lucky to get to touch THE DEE THREE first in Singapore! And all the freebies...wow....this world is sooooo unfair!

official price list from the launch today: ;)

D3 (body only) - $7999
D300 (body only) - $2999
AFS 12-24/f2.8G - $2799
AFS 24-70/f2.8G - $2699

*Picked up by Price List Radar*

Contact! Bearing... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Thanks NW75 for the RRPs :D Now to wait for the shops' quotes to come in.

the day has finally come..... hooray! :sweatsm:

You guys are sooooo lucky to get to touch THE DEE THREE first in Singapore! And all the freebies...wow....this world is sooooo unfair!

Yes it is so unfair! Of all days they must choose 20 Nov, I just came back with my wife, infected with the BBBB(Bangkok Buy Buy Buy) virus. Not only broke but also have to miss this event.

Yes it is so unfair! Of all days they must choose 20 Nov, I just came back with my wife, infected with the BBBB(Bangkok Buy Buy Buy) virus. Not only broke but also have to miss this event.

BBBB virus ... :bigeyes:

Did you guys check the pricing on the official Nikon Singapore web site? It's S$2799 for D300 & NOT S$2999. So, which is which? D3's pricing not yet available though.

Status
Not open for further replies.