D200 - some comments after purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiz23 said:
I'm just curious mah ... I know many people now have 2 PCs, one laptop, one desktop ;p
you must be refering to yourself.... rich man :thumbsup:

Beachboy said:
eh teacher very rich one mah right :bsmilie:
Confirm... :thumbsup: VERY VERY rich. hahaha..

yulee said:
BUY BUY BUY :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:
Wah.. rare visitor.. haven't seen you for a while.

ouyang said:
yups. if you're happy with the D70, its still a great camera.

(really, don't upgrade if you're thinking it will suddenly create vastly superior images. it will create better images out of the box, but not vastly better.)

I upgraded cuz i felt my D70 lacking in some assignments. (sports and general usability)
i basically do more with this, catch maybe that extra shot and spend less time worrying about my tools and in PS. Its just a tool for the photographer.

a good one at that.

your choice! :)

How true. Yep, I know that getting a better cam will not give me remarkably better pictures. It might be somewhat easier to shoot with, like with the so-called 3 Kings and other controls at the finger tip, more convenient and not forgetting the thrill factor in playing with a superior gear.

Maybe, this is just a passing desire for it. For an amateur, this is just spending money and not a tool to bring home the bread and butter.

smallaperture said:
Maybe, this is just a passing desire for it. For an amateur, this is just spending money and not a tool to bring home the bread and butter.
True, your last statement is making me reconsider ...

hi,
i believe u have being using canon dslr camera b4, base on ur experience, which one (canon or nikon) will give u better pic output, even without post-process by software? i still new in photography, would like to get advice from experts..
thnks.

ouyang said:
Actually. If you gots your 20D, stick with it dude. Its cool. :cool:

I could list a whole list of things i like about the canon system.
though.. haha that said. Im sticking with my nikon power.

regards,
ou yang

Status
Not open for further replies.