d-lux4 warranty extended to 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you register on local agent web site? Local agent warranty is showing 2 yrs, guess it will be extended to 3 yrs now. Now it make sense to get Dlux-4.

Did you register on local agent web site? Local agent warranty is showing 2 yrs, guess it will be extended to 3 yrs now. Now it make sense to get Dlux-4.

no i havent got the d-lux4 yet. still wondering if its worth the premium over the lx3. ;p

not sure about the local agent, but this is the actual leica website and it looks like 3-years regardless where you bought the set.

if the +1 year better than the LX-3 wasn't enough, they have added one more! thanks for the info!

although, you would still have to weight the pretty hefty premium...

I've just registered, but no confirmation saying it's 3 yrs.

The warranty card only says extra 3 months for online registration; which it what I did. Maybe I need to call up to check.

I've just registered, but no confirmation saying it's 3 yrs.

The warranty card only says extra 3 months for online registration; which it what I did. Maybe I need to call up to check.

i think you need to register using the link in my post. have to check how schmidt deals with this locally.

just to confirm that i have registered my cam on the leica site and downloaded the warranty cert:

Dear Leica customer,

Congratulations on your well-considered purchase. With this Leica digital camera you have obtained a world-famous trademark product.

Alongside your statutory warranty rights towards your distributor, you will also receive a three-year warranty from Leica Camera AG for this Leica digital camera, according to the conditions below. The Leica warranty does not, therefore, affect your legal rights as a consumer under relevant national law, nor the consumer’s rights in terms of the dealer, as detailed in the sales contract concluded between the two parties.

Yours sincerely,
Leica Camera AG​

the cert then lists the service centers worldwide, including schmidt marketing singapore.

and confirmation from schmidt :)

Thank you for your support on Leica.
All D-Lux 4 camera imports by "Schmidt Marketing (S)" will provide full 3 years warranty.
Since you have register online with Leica webside your camera will be recognized by Schmidt Marketing S'pore.
Thank you.​

whats the latest price of dlux 4 at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.