Current price panasonic z10 and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, am a newbie here. I got mine at $920 with GST and casing plus LCD protector. Now trying to familarize with this camera.. ;p

i think last exhibition
panasonic giving tripod+carry case+lens cleaner+2x 32mb sd+lit batt.

atomicdust said:
Hi, am a newbie here. I got mine at $920 with GST and casing plus LCD protector. Now trying to familarize with this camera.. ;p
hi there, i also interested this is cam,
where did u bought from?? n wat package..

what lense protector is that? is it the one where you flip it open and it stays on the lense barrel? :think:

Got mine from MS Color, comes with an original casing and LCD protector. :thumbsup:

Do you have to bargain for it and particular person to look out for? Thanks.

atomicdust said:
Got mine from MS Color, comes with an original casing and LCD protector. :thumbsup:

not really...but they can better their price with AP.. :D was looking for Florence/Mr Loh but they weren't around so was attended by Ken. The staff and service are..for my experience - better than AP. :thumbsup:

Yes. Bought mine at MS Color as well. People seesm friendlier than AP.All the staff are great. Willie or Florence. Paid 930.00 for mine, inclusive of case and lcd protector.

Don't buy the cam bag tho' - they recommend the triangular looking one - not so good.

Shld get from CP

what is the cam bag that you got? is it good? can give some comments? I want to get one.. as well as the price..

Thanks!!

I got a Lowepro bag that fits the entire Z10, with its lens hood on.Didn't want too big a bag. Can keep cards and battery and maybe the charger. It didn't cost too much - abt 35.00 i think (they were having disc on their bags then). The staff at CP, in Marina Square was very helpful. Told them needed a bag for Z10, and they recommended. I think there are bigger ones that cld house lenses etc. They even brought the Z10 to fit into the bag.

thanks a lot =)

Status
Not open for further replies.