Current price and package of FZ 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
net-g said:
$858 before GST? That's the same as what Felixcat got a month ago. No drop in price then.

Wad the....... its before GST? hahaha ok then 900 ~ damn stil so X .. ok for a gd cam tat price i oso nothing to say but hope it drop drop drop !! ;) asap~ else i really wait till canot take it i go get LZ1 / 2 .. then take pic .. use photoshop edit into Manual focus hahaha the BG blur blur thingy~ save some $

hmm..got mine 4 months ago for $930 with 2 -256Mb , tripod, extra batt and blue cover... not bad aye?

should go lucky plaza instead of sim lim aye.. ;)

lucky plaza all cheat cheat 1 leh... i kana b4 sianz ... anyway 900++ spending on a camera, fz20 .. got any regrets so far??

rednina said:
hmm..got mine 4 months ago for $930 with 2 -256Mb , tripod, extra batt and blue cover... not bad aye?

should go lucky plaza instead of sim lim aye.. ;)

good bundle there :thumbsup:

stormweaver said:
lucky plaza all cheat cheat 1 leh... i kana b4 sianz ... anyway 900++ spending on a camera, fz20 .. got any regrets so far??

lords at lucky plaza has very good service.... and im sure anyone who used fz20 before will strongly recommend the cam... no regrets :nono:

hm..mayb i'll take a look there .. mayb can catch any gd deals... but well i'll shop with caution haha ... ms color got gd deal too i guess ?

Just to ask ah, what's the diff between FZ20, FZ10 and FZ5? They're all very attractive with 12x zoom but what's the diff that accounts for the vast price diff?

hi all, im new here...just got myself a Z20...at 932 with 1 extra 3rd party batt and 2x256mb SD card...

ShuLL said:
hi all, im new here...just got myself a Z20...at 932 with 1 extra 3rd party batt and 2x256mb SD card...

hi where did you get your cam?

Go to this website www.bargaincity.com.sg.

They are selling @ 940 with the following stuffs... Seems like a good deal...

FREE 512 mb SD card
FREE Extra 256 mb SD card
FREE Panasonic Case
FREE Extra OEM Battery
FREE Cleaning Kit
FREE Mini Drybox
Optional Large Tripod at S$19.00 excl GST
Upgrade 512 mb to 1 Gb SD card for extra S$75.00 excl GST

jus got e quote from MS colour

$880(inc.gst) free 2 x 256mb card, case, lcd protector,lens pen

Good deal?....... wat a lens pen

but i think mscolor's quote comes without GST... add up to ard .... 900++ anyway ~ ahahah sianz

Got a quote today from AP. SGD 880 (incl GST) with extra 256Mb SD card.
Not a good price, eh?

is the FZ20 still available as new now?I am really confused whether to get the FZ20 or the FZ5.Can anyone pls enlighten me which is more worth buying?

jerry2308 said:
is the FZ20 still available as new now?I am really confused whether to get the FZ20 or the FZ5.Can anyone pls enlighten me which is more worth buying?
Giving the same advise I received. Go to Best Denki at Takashimaya and try out both display units. You can spend weeks doing research and asking people, you end up narrowing down on a few differences. Having a hands-on test would allow you to decide how you feel about each unit.
I went for a FZ-20 instead. My hands are too big and clumsy for the FZ-5.

if only the FZ-5 also has a similar 2" (or better, 2.5") LCD display, then the choice would be simple to most people.

Hope I wont get bombarded for saying this in a Panasonic forum, but I think the Sony DSC-H1 is a powerful competitor.

michhy said:
if only the FZ-5 also has a similar 2" (or better, 2.5") LCD display, then the choice would be simple to most people.

Hope I wont get bombarded for saying this in a Panasonic forum, but I think the Sony DSC-H1 is a powerful competitor.

i dunno why but i just dun like sony coz of it's memory stick duo...

Hi, guy,

S$ 1022 with GST for Lumix FZ 30 with standard package at Simlim square and can buy extra 3 years extended warranty from Panasonic.

Just curious... are we going to let this remain as a sticky? Maybe can have a new thread on the FZ30 and FZ5 price packages ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.