Current price and package of FZ 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retro said:
Hmm .. reading through the post, I gather that I should keep my TCON17 if I intend to migrate from an Oly5050 to a Panasonic FZ20.

Confirm again, I will need to get a step down ring or adapter to switch from 62-55mm right?

One question ... any vignetting issue with the telecon? Also, with 12x optical ... has anyone actually had a need to add TCON in? Just wondering only.

You can refer HERE stated vignetting below 7X.
Refer HERE for the comparison between 12X & 12X with Tcon17.

Just went MS Color today and talk to Florence.
The FZ20 is selling at $900 (after GST) with 256MB SD, Blue Case & LCD
protector.
CC installment add 5% more will be $945.

jhansolo said:
Is there any chance to get a new FZ10 now?

Quite hard.
There been others who also searching for it last time but can't find.
Display set maybe.

So anyone intending to get the FZ20 by the end of this month? If there are more than 1 buyer for the camera, do you think MS or any other shop might give a good bargain? ;)

eejal said:
So anyone intending to get the FZ20 by the end of this month? If there are more than 1 buyer for the camera, do you think MS or any other shop might give a good bargain? ;)

i tried nego with ms for better price with 2 x fz 20 b4, the additional discount $5 :p

It will be quite tough to get discount, since the price is already so competitive.

yup, me and my fren bought 2 cams together at mscolor too. but sadly no discount. prices are the most competitive compared to other quotes. ;)

elemental said:
yup, me and my fren bought 2 cams together at mscolor too. but sadly no discount. prices are the most competitive compared to other quotes. ;)

Last time I bought my cam from MS color and did ask before.
No futther discount even buying few sets.

Anyway, you guys might want to send e-quote to MS Color 1st before
going down.

pinkfirefly said:
Me! Me!! I wld love to get a FZ20!!
Bro...u also getting the FZ20? When u getting? i was thinking of getting by the end of the month...can call me at 93658060 if u wanna go together. thanks

rizal

Will send them an e-quote first. Btw...wat else shld i buy together besides the basic package? filter? flash? bag? tripod?

Hi, i interested on Phayee adaptor, 62mm CP lens and close up lens. If u getting the same items, let me know the price also. More ppl buy, mayb can got discount :)

Shierly said:
Hi, i interested on Phayee adaptor, 62mm CP lens and close up lens. If u getting the same items, let me know the price also. More ppl buy, mayb can got discount :)

I am interested in 62mm CP also, may buy if the price is right, let me know the quote ok?

Shierly said:

errr...wat's a CP lens? close up lens-- u mean macro lens? pardon me for my stupid ques..

Shierly said:

yup, looking for the pa adaptor and stuffs too.

$900 including GST from MS color including 256M card and casing
just took some pictures at last Sunday at Sentosa
quite nice and fun with my FZ-20!!

elemental said:
yup, looking for the pa adaptor and stuffs too.

I am carrying Phayee adapters, Phaye remote shutter controls and so on in stock almost at all time.

Let me know which items you are interested in, and we can arrange to meet up to collect the items.

Right now, I am trying to expend the no. of items to include also tripod strap and camera bags, too...

JasonQian said:
$900 including GST from MS color

Wow, $900 include GST? I bought on 01/05/05 it's $941.40 includes GST with a Kingston 512mb SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.