Current look of my car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
illustrious said:
2fast2furious! The orange lights very stylo leh!! Haven't seen orange ones on the road yet. Must look out for it.

Actually, the undercarriage lights are supposed to be red but due to exposure, they've become orangy...:D

user12343 said:
photoshop can help u do the trick.:)

Actually, there's only so much photoshop can do. The details are lost when the highlights are blown as they are so if you use photoshop to dim them, they'll look really weird.

hi vince..

have it on lah.. tats wat HID is abt rite? haha..:thumbsup: MCS is down.. :dunno:

vince said:
It's at Jurong West the 680s blocks. I actually live in Bt Batok but i've got a relative living there. :)

Next time I see your car, I'll go over and say hello. ;)

man gr8 car.. hw much did da undercarriage lights cost? ;p

nicekid said:
man gr8 car.. hw much did da undercarriage lights cost? ;p

They're about S$580 installed.

then u might want to samula the shot and bracket the exposures....
vince said:
Actually, there's only so much photoshop can do. The details are lost when the highlights are blown as they are so if you use photoshop to dim them, they'll look really weird.

From today's Straits Times:

h6at.jpg

ONE.MOTORING said:
Decorative Lamps
(e.g. Wiper washer LEDs, undercarriage neon lights, vehicle interior neon lights, flashing decorative lights, etc.)

Fitting decorative lamps to vehicles are not allowed as they may cause confusion and distraction to other road users.

+evenstar said:
From today's Straits Times:
Fitting decorative lamps to vehicles are not allowed as they may cause confusion and distraction to other road users.
Now that's dumb cause TAXIs have even brighter decorative advertisements and it's on the bloody roof!

vince said:
102673783_9f3a51cec8.jpg

That's what I've mutilated it into now...

102673782_d412eddc3a.jpg

Another view...

actually to be frank, just five years ago,
I used to be like you...mod here mod there....
cracking my head on how to make my car look like the next Initial D.

Until one fine day, when my wife said," why do you have to spend so much money on
a stupid Clothes line (ie Spoiler)"

Then the killer phrase came from another wise man ( a car dealer himself),
"The exterior of a car belongs to other people, only the interior belong to yourself, and since the exterior does not belong to you, why waste money dolling up the car just to let others enjoy the view at the expense of your own pocket"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

even since that killer phrase, its like Eureka!!
suddenly a halo of light descend onto my forehead, and enlightenment is instantaneously achieved.

eversince then, dun spend money modding until my vehicle looking like spaceship....
just happy that I have a safe vehicle to drive back home everyday to my loved ones...:bsmilie:

but then again, to each his own... =) nice mod though

richliow said:
"The exterior of a car belongs to other people, only the interior belong to yourself, and since the exterior does not belong to you, why waste money dolling up the car just to let others enjoy the view at the expense of your own pocket"

But the exterior is 'me'..it's like the clothes I wear!!! :bsmilie: Oh...and I haven't posted any interior shots yet hahaha...

Don't care what they say!

You go zhng your chia until swee swee. Very steady!

I think Orchard Rd at Christmas lose to you man! :thumbsup:

richliow said:

Hey, there is always ICE you know... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.