Current FZ3 Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzal

Oct 2, 2004
Hi, I'm from New Zealand. I've been following the Clubsnap forums for a while as I've bought all my digital cameras over the past 3 yrs in S'pore when visiting on business - visit 3-4x a yr. You guys are lucky as you get the new models up to 6 mths before we get them here and your prices are WAY cheaper! :( Recently sold the FZ10 in anticipation of replacing it with the new FZ20. Have now decided on the smaller FZ3 as I found the FZ10 fantastic, but too bulky to take when travelling.

Have bought all 3 cameras from AP and have always had great service and a decent price. Will be in S'pore again in just over a week - can anyone tell me if Panasonic is offering a package deal with SD card, etc? What is the current price for the FZ3 at AP?

Appreciate hearing from you.

muzzal said:
Hi, I'm from New Zealand. I've been following the Clubsnap forums for a while as I've bought all my digital cameras over the past 3 yrs in S'pore when visiting on business - visit 3-4x a yr. You guys are lucky as you get the new models up to 6 mths before we get them here and your prices are WAY cheaper! :( Recently sold the FZ10 in anticipation of replacing it with the new FZ20. Have now decided on the smaller FZ3 as I found the FZ10 fantastic, but too bulky to take when travelling.

Have bought all 3 cameras from AP and have always had great service and a decent price. Will be in S'pore again in just over a week - can anyone tell me if Panasonic is offering a package deal with SD card, etc? What is the current price for the FZ3 at AP?

Appreciate hearing from you.

Wow....like NZ.....so many great scenary to take photos of.....

Ok, You can see this thread....

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=90847&highlight=FZ3+price

No idea of package deal....but price of SD card is dropping. You can check this website for the latest SD price.....

http://www.vr-zone.com.sg/sls/
http://www.eastgear.com/catalog/index.php?currency=SGD

You may also consider the www.bargaincity.com.sg
They have package price with SD card and additional battery.
Remember to add 5% GST when you compare the price.

I bought my FZ3 from them a few weeks ago because it's only available from them at that time.

I remember that they also provide overseas purchase service, but not sure. :dunno:

Thanks everyone for your comments and advice. When I arrive in S'pore I'll go back to my old friends at AP and buy an FZ3. I'll let you know what I paid for it. One advantage I have as a tourist is that I save on GST but they do charge me more for using credit card so I guess it all balances out!

Well, I arrived in S'pore this week and rushed down to SLS yesterday to buy the FZ3....but no stock anywhere, either AP, SB or any other SLS store. Nothing either at Best Denki (Takashimaya) or Harvey Norman, but did see it at Funan so will go back there and hope they have not sold out in the meantime.

Would like to use Bargain City but they don't take credit card.

muzzal said:
Thanks everyone for your comments and advice. When I arrive in S'pore I'll go back to my old friends at AP and buy an FZ3. I'll let you know what I paid for it. One advantage I have as a tourist is that I save on GST but they do charge me more for using credit card so I guess it all balances out!

Credit Card surcharge 2%, GST 5% :D

You may try the following 2 budget shops.
They are the authorized dealers for Singapore Panasonic.
The address can be found on http://www.panasonic.com.sg
You may call them to check if they have stock

1. Lucky Store : $68X (include GST)
(authorized dealer for Panasonic), just next to Parisilk:
Tel : 64560788

2. Parisilk : $69X (include GST)
(authorized dealer for Panasonic)
Tel : 64521593

Left S'pore without an FZ3. :( No stock at airport either and will not pay their price of $761 even if there was stock.

Savio, thanks for the advice on the other shops but didn't have time to check them out. Never mind, I'm back in your lovely country in Dec so I'm sure there will be plenty of stock then! ;)

Maybe you can get the Black one at that time.

Savio said:
Maybe you can get the Black one at that time.

is there a black FZ-3?? :eek: dunno what to buy fz20 or fz3...hmmmm......... :confused:

how long does your fz3 batt. last? wonder if fz20 batt will last longer.

The Battery capacity (standard 680mAh) and the battery life (250 shots)should be the same for both FZ20 & FZ3.

Status
Not open for further replies.