Curious over 3rd party battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macro is my passion, I'm very close to commit to Tamron 90mm instead of waiting for Tokina 100mm:bsmilie: My gf understand my passion for macro, but I can't find a good reason for bigma. Not much place in Singapore to use that lens:sweat: She's going to scream if I say things like I want to spend $1.5k to take shots of moon. Like most photographer, I like to have a range of lens available while collecting dust.

She's the one helping me control my LBA

:bsmilie:
Just a suggestion for a cheaper bigma to shoot the moon with optical quality...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=140106797263&rd=1&rd=1

Ain another mirror lens like the one in your bag. ;) and cheaper than 1.5k bigma that you are eyeing... with a load of more than 1.5kg... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Thanks for confusing me more:bsmilie: Just kidding. Thanks. Don't think the mirror lens can compare with bigma. AF will help a lot with flying birds. It'll be real funny to buy bigma to shot pigeons. lol Think only Tamron AF 200-500mm f/5-6.3 Di LD IF SP will compare with Bigma:think: Sub-consciously trying to convince myself to buy a diamond ring instead of a bigma. Not getting any younger lol

lol This is getting really OT liao

lol... last OT post...

$1.5k = one blinkblink ring plus a nice dinner setup for proposal
$1.5k = one bigma to shoot bird, star and moon...

tough choice... :D

lol... last OT post...

$1.5k = one blinkblink ring plus a nice dinner setup for proposal
$1.5k = one bigma to shoot bird, star and moon...

tough choice... :D

:bsmilie: 1.5k just enough for a nice simple ring lah, maybe need top up somemore:think:

Ya lor. Very tough choice.:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Thanks for confusing me more:bsmilie: Just kidding. Thanks. Don't think the mirror lens can compare with bigma. AF will help a lot with flying birds. It'll be real funny to buy bigma to shot pigeons. lol Think only Tamron AF 200-500mm f/5-6.3 Di LD IF SP will compare with Bigma:think: Sub-consciously trying to convince myself to buy a diamond ring instead of a bigma. Not getting any younger lol

lol This is getting really OT liao

Go for the ring!:heart:

Then engage us to shoot for you! The utilmate gathering of the Pentaxian!

one question, what is bigma? Sigma 100-300mm ?

Macro is my passion, I'm very close to commit to Tamron 90mm instead of waiting for Tokina 100mm:bsmilie: My gf understand my passion for macro, but I can't find a good reason for bigma:bsmilie: Not much place in Singapore to use that lens:sweat: She's going to scream if I say things like I want to spend $1.5k to take shots of moon:bsmilie: Like most photographer, I like to have a range of lens available while collecting dust.:bsmilie:

She's the one helping me control my LBA

Tokina 100mm? Where did you hear of it being released for Pentax mount?

Tokina 100mm? Where did you hear of it being released for Pentax mount?

After all the conversation here on which macro lens by creampuff if don't have then funny;
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=269669

I did went to OP, the guy say need to order & need check price.
I called up TK & AP, all say the pentax mount stock not here yet.
I went to CP Marina & asked Eddy(think that's his name) also say Tokina 100mm f2.8 stock not here yet but they had ordered.

:bsmilie: If really no Pentax mount for this lens then all sales ppl need to brush up on their Pentax lenses

So far only Ken from MSC told me he never heard of it. Either he's the only sales person who served me who knows his stuff or he isn't.

After all the conversation here on which macro lens by creampuff if don't have then funny;
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=269669

I did went to OP, the guy say need to order & need check price.
I called up TK & AP, all say the pentax mount stock not here yet.
I went to CP Marina & asked Eddy(think that's his name) also say Tokina 100mm f2.8 stock not here yet but they had ordered.

:bsmilie: If really no Pentax mount for this lens then all sales ppl need to brush up on their Pentax lenses

So far only Ken from MSC told me he never heard of it. Either he's the only sales person who served me who knows his stuff or he isn't.

From what I know, it is not available on Pentax mount. My guess is because it's closely related to the current DFA 100mm macro that Pentax has.

From what I know, it is not available on Pentax mount. My guess is because it's closely related to the current DFA 100mm macro that Pentax has.

Ya, I read there's only Canon & Nikon. That's why I went all over the place to ask. Even check with CP Marina. It's sharpness is closer to Tamron 90mm.

CP told me got in Pentax mount. Maybe they autopilot think that people who ask for it are either C or N users. If really don't have, I'll go Tamron as the Pentax DFA costs more and I was told a little soft at max aperture and as for Sigma, price is also higher and personally I have so-so experience with the brand.:rolleyes:

The Tokina ATX AF 100/2.8 Pro D macro lens isn't available in Pentax mount as far as I know. And it is a similar lens as the Pentax DFA100/2.8 macro lens.

Why not just get the Pentax DFA100/2.8 or a Tamron 90/2.8 Di Macro? Both should be available locally :)

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.