3) Zoosh
4) Joho
5) MegaWeb

and 无名高人who dun post much in CS

:bsmilie:

guys

BACK TO THE TOPIC!
aiyoyoyo!

you all only deviate from topic and didnt post your best 5 so how i post mine?mine will be the last post mah.....

you all only deviate from topic and didnt post your best 5 so how i post mine?mine will be the last post mah.....

all waiting for your list mah.

(all hoping to be in that list too) :bsmilie:

all waiting for your list mah.

(all hoping to be in that list too) :bsmilie:

i seriously have more than 5 in my list.it's hard for me to choose 5 actually.:bsmilie:

than why choose only 5.

normally lists are top10. :)

as you can see, members here already find it hard to choose 5.not to mention 10.:bsmilie:

as you can see, members here already find it hard to choose 5.not to mention 10.:bsmilie:

You got more than 5 mah... you choose top 10 , the rest choose top 5.

For mi, I dun tink anyone will do TFCD for mi :bigeyes: :bsmilie: so no list.

Agree with Cheesecake. YLSX has been very consistent. I wonder why people are still suaning and teasing him so rudely in threads. I like this guy.

1) IamASaint
2) Azure
3) Zoosh
4) Joho
5) MegaWeb

and 无名高人who dun post much in CS

Jeanie is a meow? :bigeyes:

Have not seen Azure post human portraits, only seen him post portraits of stray meows ;p

Agree with Cheesecake. YLSX has been very consistent. I wonder why people are still suaning and teasing him so rudely in threads. I like this guy.

cause those people cannot get close to model and their contact like him...cause he said its AUTO most of the time in another thread...maybe everyone else is jealous cause of this...thats why he is the true pro...

cause those people cannot get close to model and their contact like him...cause he said its AUTO most of the time in another thread...maybe everyone else is jealous cause of this...thats why he is the true pro...

the final conclusion....women are nothing but troubles and men love seekin troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.