CSers based in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sjourn said:
What you mean by "our" cam? we have the same cam??:bsmilie:
Hope so one day!;)

idor said:
actually "sha gua xiang ji" is a common name for P&S camera not only in china but also in taiwan... at least thats what my chinese and taiwanese friends use to refer to P&S camera...

Thanks Bro now i know!:)

Hi, I just reached beijing yesterday
would like to keep in touch with other CSers based in Beijing. Maybe can go shoot together :D

Hi, sorry to interrupt, but can I message any of you to help me purchase just a small item that is available in China taobao.com? Nothing expensive, just a 5-10 bucks, we can discuss payment and shipping.

Hi China-based Singapore photographers,

May I enquire whether anyone of you have an exterior shot of Bian Yi duck restaurant? I do not need a high res version. Pls PM or email for further details.

Thank you very much.

Hi, you guys based in China, do you people know of local China photography forum?
I only know of zhongyi, poco.cn and jiankou.net
Anymore?
Btw, do you have any plan to go shooting to some places like Inner mongolia, Southern CHina etc? Pm me I am free next week onwards we can go explore some places :D

ZeroDivine said:
Hi, you guys based in China, do you people know of local China photography forum?
I only know of zhongyi, poco.cn and jiankou.net
Anymore?
Btw, do you have any plan to go shooting to some places like Inner mongolia, Southern CHina etc? Pm me I am free next week onwards we can go explore some places :D

I usually visit http://www.fengniao.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.