CS Challenge #1: Spirit of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwolf75,

One question. Are those posts in the "Exhibitions and Events" forum pre-approved before they are allow to post? :think:

They don't look pre-approved to me. :dunno:

Is it because we post it in the wrong forum?
Please enlighten me.

Thank you

those are external competitions with no link to CS. you, on the other hand, are using CS and the name for your competition. and since the name "Clubsnap" doesn't belong to you (or me, in case you want to quibble) but to the Admins, wouldn't it be nice to ask them first?

if you are specifically trying to point out the Joe McNally competition, that's becos louisp (IIRC) is working out something with CS & the Admins for the talk.

those are external competitions with no link to CS. you, on the other hand, are using CS and the name for your competition. and since the name "Clubsnap" doesn't belong to you (or me, in case you want to quibble) but to the Admins, wouldn't it be nice to ask them first?

if you are specifically trying to point out the Joe McNally competition, that's becos louisp (IIRC) is working out something with CS & the Admins for the talk.

Does that mean if we don't put CS in the title, there will be no problem?

Does that mean if we don't put CS in the title, there will be no problem?

omg... sigh... are you a company like those people in exhibitions? is it so difficult just to drop a PM, out of courtesy, to our Admins? no one is going to stop you from holding the contest. but this is not your house. so, as a matter of courtesy, kindly seek our Admins approval.

omg... sigh... are you a company like those people in exhibitions? is it so difficult just to drop a PM, out of courtesy, to our Admins? no one is going to stop you from holding the contest. but this is not your house. so, as a matter of courtesy, kindly seek our Admins approval.

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.clubsnap.org.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<webmaster@clubsnap.com>:
user is over quota"

"ortega
Re: CS Challenge #1: Spirit of Christmas
i will forward your pm to the admins

eg: darren, simon & edmund"

Thanks ortega for helping!

I have did that. Thank you for letting me know I have to get approval.
I ask because I'm curious to know, what the dif between the challenge and those post in the "Exhibitions and Events" forum. OK, You do not have to answer this! Thanks

Last edited:
I have did that. Thank you for letting me know I have to get approval.
I ask because I'm curious to know, what the dif between the challenge and those post in the "Exhibitions and Events" forum. OK, You do not have to answer this! Thanks

The differences are:

1. You are using Clubsnap's name by calling it "CS Challenge". So it can be mis-representing that this competition is organized by the forum.

2. Those other competitions are doing their own logistics and platform to run the competition. You are intending to use CS forum as the platform for your competition. You don't own the forum, and the forum is not public property. It is owned by some individuals (some of whom are the Admins).

Hope you understand now.

Last edited:
The differences are:

1. You are using Clubsnap's name by calling it "CS Challenge". So it can be mis-representing that this competition is organized by the forum.

2. Those other competitions are doing their own logistics and platform to run the competition. You are intending to use CS forum as the platform for your competition. You don't own the forum, and the forum is not public property. It is owned by some individuals (some of whom are the Admins).

Hope you understand now.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Status
Not open for further replies.